- Sara Oberton
- Annie Lawless of BLAWNDE
- Samantha Metell of Bonjour Blue
- Jennifer Worman of Red Soles and Red Wine
- Janna Doan of jannadoan.com
- Kathleen Ensign of KatWalkSF
- Amber Fillerup Clark of Barefoot Blonde
- Whitney Valverde of Whitney’s Wonderland
- Erika Altes of Whiskey and Lace
- Kim Myers of Champagneista
- Courtney Quinn of Color Me Courtney
- Ashley Deatherage of Never Without Lipstick
- Talking Top Tens: Ali MejiaBorn in El Salvador and raised in Florida, Ali Mejia developed a love of lingerie and sleepwear from her mother who had drawers full of exquisite European lingerie. She was mesmerized by the intricate details and vowed to someday make beautiful underpinnings. Exhibiting a strong entrepreneurial inclination from a young age, Mejia was a born “idea girl” always dreaming up ideas to bring to market. She was given the opportunity to bring one of her longtime visions to fruition upon meeting her now business partner, Mariela Rovito. Rovito complemented her in every way and together, the power team created Eberjey. Over twenty years later, the Miami-based intimates and swimwear brand is adored worldwide, an achievement far surpassing the duo’s wildest dreams. Don’t forget to follow Ali on Instagram!
- Talking Top Tens: Elizabeth DehnThe creative force behind the award-winning blog BeautyBets.com, beauty and wellness writer Elizabeth Dehn spent her awkward years buying Mood lipstick and whipping up DIY face masks before embarking on an editorial career that has included Aveda, Nordstrom and Target. She founded BeautyBets.com in 2009 as a way to share candid product reviews and fresh beauty advice with real women everywhere. Elizabeth currently pens a monthly beauty column for Mpls.St.Paul magazine, is a regular contributor to ClementineDaily.com and is co-creator of Elizabeth Dehn for One Love Organics skincare line. Follow Elizabeth on Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest and Facebook.
- Popular This Week:OROBLU ’Repos 70’ Control Top Support Hosiery