- Janna Doan of jannadoan.com
- Kathleen Ensign of KatWalkSF
- Amber Fillerup Clark of Barefoot Blonde
- Whitney Valverde of Whitney’s Wonderland
- Erika Altes of Whiskey and Lace
- Kim Myers of Champagneista
- Courtney Quinn of Color Me Courtney
- Ashley Deatherage of Never Without Lipstick
- Dana Mannarino of Pink Champagne Problems
- Carly Kenihan of Bun Bun Book
- Randi Garrett of Randi Garrett Design
- Jenna Colgrove of Visions of Vogue
- Talking Top Tens: Nina SarinNina Sarin just launched her first brand with a collection of the most perfect, luxurious modern tee shirts—perfect for NYC women who want easy, wardrobe-building pieces in luxe European fabrics like double face satin, silk crepe and virgin wool. The capsule is her first foray into design and will be the precursor to her full collection for Spring 17. Everything is designed and produced in NYC and will be available direct to consumer via https://www.ariasnewyork.com. Nina herself is an amazing mix of style and smarts. She did her undergrad at Stanford, MBA from London Business School and attended Parsons The New School, and has also worked in-house for Cartier and Burberry before launching her brand. Be sure to follow Nina’s clothing line on Instagram, Facebook and Pinterest for daily inspiration and updates on their latest products.
- Talking Top Tens: Rachel PallyRachel Pally has been at the forefront of ethical, locally manufactured women’s clothing since 2002. Her inclusive view of women is what has set her apart from other brands over all of these years. Rachel Pally celebrates all women and has set out to reach the many bodies and lifestyles and ages in her timeless collections. From her contemporary collection to plus size, from bridal to maternity, Rachel Pally has designed clothing to make women feel comfortable, fashionable, and beautiful. A working woman herself and mother of 2 young children, Rachel’s collections are designed to go from day to night, work to play. From contemporary to maternity to plus size and everything in between, there really is something for everyone from Rachel Pally. Discover more from Rachel by shopping her collections at rachelpally.com and following @rachelpally on Instagram.
- Popular This Week:Hue French Lace Control Top Hosiery