- Dana Mannarino of Pink Champagne Problems
- Carly Kenihan of Bun Bun Book
- Randi Garrett of Randi Garrett Design
- Jenna Colgrove of Visions of Vogue
- Christie Tyler of NYC Bambi
- Morgan England of Style on Edge
- Tiffany Jais of Flaunt and Center
- Shelby Skaggs of Glitter & Gingham
- Shannon Yoachum of Style by Lolly
- Alice Kerly of Lonestar Looking Glass
- Tonya Smith of Mop Top
- Shannon Pulsifer of Itsy Bitsy Indulgences
- Talking Top Tens: Elizabeth ReesElizabeth Rees is the founder of Chasing Paper, a high-quality removable wallpaper brand. Chasing Paper was born in the hustling sparkle of New York City, but its roots are in the Heartland. Created from conversations with serial movers, stylish mamas, renters who feel like anything but, DIYers, and, of course, commitment-phobes, Chasing Paper is simple to hang and easy to remove. It makes small projects affordable and big jobs a breeze. For more on Chasing Paper and their founder Elizabeth Rees, check out their website, Instagram, and FaceBook.
- Talking Top Tens: Priscilla TsaiPriscilla Tsai is the Founder and CEO of cocokind. Cocokind is an organic skincare line that is centered around superfoods. Sold in natural retailers all over the country, cocokind products are certified organic, chemical-free, and contain less than five ingredients. Prior to founding cocokind, Priscilla worked as an equity analyst at JPMorgan. For more on Priscilla and cocokind, check out shop.cocokind.com and follow @cocokindskincare on Instagram.
- Popular This Week:Wolford Individual 10 Control Top Tights