- Christine Andrew of Hello Fashion
- Blake Von D
- Caroline Harper Knapp of House of Harper
- Lauren Steele of LC Steele
- Courtney Bier of Curated by Courtney
- Michelle Zuzek of Style Beacon
- Brooke Burnett of One Small Blonde
- Lavenda Memory of Lavenda’s Closet
- Emily Ravenna of The Hip Suburban
- Hailey and Paige Middleton of The Middle Closet
- Tanya Foster of Tanyafoster.com
- Alina Gavrilov of The Closet Crush
- Talking Top Tens: Shauna MeiShauna Mei is the founder and CEO of AHAlife.com, where she connects the best the world has to offer with the most discerning individuals around the globe. An MIT engineer-turned-media expert, Shauna has created a digital discovery shopping destination that allows niche brands to tell their story and engage with an inspired audience. Her mission stems from her belief in carefully curating a lifestyle of conscious consumption and living life to the fullest. She exemplifies the AHA lifestyle in a multitude of ways, through her love of travel to culture-filled lands, from Catalonia to Inner Mongolia to Romania; by sharing food and drink with friends, especially caviar, Champagne and watermelon (in no particular order); by celebrating life with an epic dance party; and in always remaining curious about the objects and ideas that surround us. Be sure to follow Shauna on her Twitter and Instagram accounts as well as AHA.
- Talking Top Tens: Erin SachseLA native Erin Sachse is the founder and designer of Eriness Jewelry. Erin launched Eriness in 2011, the same year she graduated high school and began her studies at Boston University. During her 4 years in college, Eriness was showcased in dozens of stores across the country, including Fred Segal, Joes Jeans and Anthropologie. Eriness continued to mature as a brand as did Erin’s own tastes, inspirations and abilities. Shortly after graduation, she launched the newest Eriness collection, Sunset Blvd, a fine jewelry line that blends casual everyday wears with the luxury of fine diamonds. Since the launch of Sunset Blvd in early 2016, Eriness has continued to grow, with recent features in Sports Illustrated Swimsuit. Eriness has also found placement in Elyse Walker among other stores. Be sure to follow @Erinessjewelry on Instagram to see her beautiful designs and shop her collection online!
- Popular This Week:OROBLU Repos 70 Control Top Support Hosiery