- Nina Lacher of Law of Fashion
- Maria Vizuete of Mia Mia Mine
- Caitlin Lindquist of Dash of Darling
- Chelsea Horvath of Blush and Bubbly
- Jessica Payne of Beauté Savage
- Latisha Springer of The Girl In The Yellow Dress
- Lauren Vandiver Green of Vandi Fair
- Christie Ferrari of Christieferrari.com
- Blaire, Ellen and Janie of The Perennial Style
- Katie Kime of Katie Kime, LLC
- Jaime Shrayber Of The Real Fashionista
- Sarah & Michelle of Fifty Two Thursdays
- Talking Top Tens: Jane KoJane Ko is the blogger behind A Taste of Koko, Austin’s top food blog featuring the hottest restaurants and weekend getaways. She strives to inspire your inner foodie by guiding you to the most delicious finds in the city through mouth-watering food photography. A Taste of Koko has collaborated with brands like Carnival Cruise Lines, Uber, Nike, KitchenAid, PayPal, IKEA, and more. Follow Koko on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and on her blog at ATasteOfKoko.com.
- Talking Top Tens: Carly de CastroCarly de Castro is the co-founder of Pressed Juicery, a leading cold-pressed juice chain founded with the goal of making high nutrition a realistic option for all people. While working in film publicity in New York, de Castro witnessed the positive impact that green juice had on her own life and her mother’s quality of life as she battled cancer and was inspired to make a true change in her lifestyle. After losing her mother, de Castro was in search of place to channel her grief and founded Pressed Juicery with two friends as a way to do something good for both herself and for others. Five years later, Pressed Juicery has nearly 40 locations in CA, NY, NV and NJ offering delicious and affordable cold-pressed, bottled juices and continues to rapidly expand. Follow Pressed Juicery on Instagram @PressedJuicery.
- Popular This Week:Donna Karan The Signature Collection Sheer Satin Pantyhose