Shop The Tops
- Womens Activewear Jackets
- At-Home Fitness Essentials
- Top Rated Sports Bras on Amazon
- 2017 Planners
- Winter Boots
- Beauty Gifts on Amazon
- Samsung Galaxy S7 Cases
- Gifts For the New Couple
- Cutest Cold Weather Accessories on Amazon
- Creative Stocking Stuffers Under $30
- Tech Gifts for Kids
- Best Gifts Under $50 on Amazon
- Talking Top Tens: Jeannie JarnotLongtime spa pro Jeannie Jarnot is on a mission to help people make healthy skin care the rule and not the exception, just as she’s been doing throughout her 15 year career in luxury hotel and resort spas. As a working mother and spa and beauty expert, she understands the importance of using healthy ingredients in self care products as well as the time it can take to seek them out. Jeannie founded Spa Heroes®, a toxin and cruelty free beauty subscription service delivering only full size products, in 2013 and is dedicated to improving and simplifying the way we discover and purchase our skin care products. Her motto is Use Less. Love More®. She resides in Northern California with her husband and young son. You can connect with Spa Heroes on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook.
- Talking Top Tens: Tracey Lomrantz LesterTracey Lomrantz Lester is Senior Editorial Director at Gilt, where she oversees the site’s content and lends expertise in sale curation and fashion direction. Prior to joining Gilt, Tracey was the contributing style editor at Glamour Magazine, where she wrote for their fashion blog and the print magazine. She also served as fashion news editor of elle.com from 2007 to 2008. Her written work has appeared in Details, Nylon, Marie Claire, Shape, style.com and The New York Post. Tracey has also appeared on a variety of national television programs as a style expert, including Good Morning America, The Today Show and Rachael Ray. She holds a master’s degree in journalism from New York University. Follow Tracey’s editorial eye on Twitter and Instagram, and be tempted by Gilt on Twitter and Instagram.
- Popular This Week:Alba Botanica Hawaiian Facial Mask, Pore-fecting Papaya Enzyme