Summer isn’t over yet which means you likely have a good number of events to attend where a warm-weather cocktail dress is required. Fret (and shop) no more! We rounded up the ten best dresses based on reviews, editor picks, best seller lists and buzz from across the internet, just for you. Best of all, these picks are available on Amazon, which means your dress will arrive in no time. Click, order, and ship today!
- Parker Alana Dress, $398
- Haute Hippie Wrap Front Dress, $416
- Keepsake The Label No Secrets Dress, $190
- Lovers + Friends Bellini Dress, $198
- Black Halo Amelie Sheath, $345
- Shoshanna Paisley Guipure Lace Elodie Dress, $395
- Milly Cady Selena Slit Dress, $485
- French Connection Super-Stretch Dress, $119
- Mara Hoffman Ponte Tie Front Midi Dress, $154
- Spring Dresses on Amazon
- Western-Inspired Boots and Booties
- Splurge-Worthy Dresses for Spring
More ‘Shop The Tops’
- Talking Top Tens: Katia BeauchampKatia Beauchamp is the Co-Founder and Co-CEO of Birchbox, a leading beauty and grooming e-commerce company for men and women. The Birchbox experience features personalized sampling, informative editorial content and a curated online shop. Headquartered in New York City, Birchbox now has more than 800,000 subscribers, extended into men’s grooming in April 2012 with Birchbox Man, and acquired an international competitor with presence in France, the UK and Spain in September 2012.
- Talking Top Tens: Deepica MutyalaAs a little girl growing up in a South Asian community in Texas, Deepica Mutyala stood out for two reasons: her love of beauty and her obsession with the Big Apple. She has previously worked at L’Oreal and most recently at Birchbox, a role that exposed to her the latest innovations in beauty and helped her build a rolodex of top stylists, celebrity makeup artists, and brand CEOs as well as giving her exposure to doing videos for Birchbox in addition to her day job. With her product expertise and on-camera experience, she thought ‘why not create my own channel where I can share everything I’ve learned through the years?’ Deepica launched her YouTube channel in January 2015 around the premise of “beauty decoded”. Today, Deepica is based in Manhattan living out her dreams as a full time YouTube personality and on-air beauty expert. Keep up to date with Deepica and all her advice on beauty by checking out her site and following her on Instagram, Twitter and of course YouTube!
- Popular This Week:OROBLU Repos 70 Control Top Support Hosiery