Shop the season’s most popular denim styles on amazon today!
- Lee Women’s Boyfriend Fit Relaxed Straight Leg Rolled Jean, $29
- J Brand Jeans Women’s Maria High Rise Skinny, $198
- 7 For All Mankind Women’s Ginger Fashion Trouser Jean, $178
- Hudson Women’s Jodi High-Waist Flare-Leg Jean, $85
- J Brand Jeans Women’s Mid Rise 11 Legging, $158
- Hudson Women’s Muse Crop Skinny with Five Inch-Cuff Jean, $95
- Joe’s Jeans Women’s Olivia Cropped Flare Jean in Madrid, $139
- Current/Elliott Women’s Super High Waist Stiletto Jeans, $228
- Hudson Women’s Mia Five-Pocket Crop Flare Jean with Raw Hem Jeans, $82
- One Teaspoon Women’s Awesome Baggies Jeans C, $138
- Talking Top Tens: Sarah PotempaSarah Potempa is an innovative hairstylist whose technical versatility and singular creative talent have made her in high demand worldwide. Blessed with artistic vision and an uplifting, easy-going personality, Sarah approaches her work with a refreshing sense of originality. She impresses her clientele with a strong work ethic and an ability to collaborate with others to achieve a common vision. Sarah Potempa graduated from the Aveda Institute with a license in cosmetology and later studied business and creativity at NYU. For the last fifteen years, she has styled hair for the covers of magazines, movie premieres, ad campaigns, celebrities, and even styled the President. With a vision to help teach all women how to style their hair like a celebrity, Sarah created her own line of tools that are innovative and easy to use. Shop The Beachwaver’s line of products here and follow Sarah on Instagram at @thebeachwaver and @sarahpotempa.
- Talking Top Tens: Laurie ColeLaurie is a native Angelino living the dream in the Big Apple since 2006. She brings over 14 years of teaching experience to her SoulCycle classes, which are motivated by her love of all genres of music - from hip hop to rap, rock n’ roll and alternative. She has appeared in a variety of national magazine ads, TV shows and is also an actress in film and television. You can currently see her in this season of HBO’s Eastbound and Down! Follow Laurie on Twitter and Instagram.
- Popular This Week:Hue French Lace Control Top Hosiery