Bring the gym home with these top ten at-home gym essentials guaranteed to get you inspired to achieve your fitness goals this year!
- SPRI Deluxe Vinyl Dumbbells, $27
- Aaptiv Personal Training App, $10
- Spoga Extra Thick Comfort Foam Yoga Mat, $25
- Survival and Cross Adjustable Jump Rope, $10
- DYNAPRO Resistance Bands, $10
- 321 STRONG Full Body Toning Fitness Circle, $19
- Black Mountain 2000lbs Static Strength Exercise Stability Ball with Pump, $25
- Veda Yoga Foam Blocks and Strap, $18
- JAM Plus Portable Speaker, $37
- YogaRat Hot Yoga Towel, $8
- Talking Top Tens: Umber AhmadUmber Ahmad founded Mah-Ze-Dahr Bakery | A Colicchio Discovery in 2013 as a way to transport the curious on a delectable journey of mystery and desire. Started in 2013, the luxury food concept creates memories through combining classic recipes, global spices and an elevated sensory experience. Having spent much of her career on Wall Street, Umber decided to bring together her financial expertise with her passion of food to create a global brand rooted in the staunch belief that what you eat changes who you are as a person. Umber and the bakery have been featured in the New York Times, Food & Wine and O Magazine, among others. Follow Mah-Ze-Dahr Bakery on Twitter and Instagram.
- Talking Top Tens: Kate HakalaKate Hakala is the Editor-in-Chief of HowAboutWe Media. For the past two years, she has been contributing to and running Nerve.com, a long-established destination for honest, intelligent sex and culture coverage. Have any burning questions about love, sex and dating? Kate can probably answer them for you. Follow her on Twitter at @explikateme and single ladies, sign up for HowAboutWe!
- Popular This Week:Hue French Lace Control Top Hosiery