Bring the gym home with these top ten at-home gym essentials guaranteed to get you inspired to achieve your fitness goals this year!
- SPRI Deluxe Vinyl Dumbbells, $27
- Aaptiv Personal Training App, $10
- Spoga Extra Thick Comfort Foam Yoga Mat, $25
- Survival and Cross Adjustable Jump Rope, $10
- DYNAPRO Resistance Bands, $10
- 321 STRONG Full Body Toning Fitness Circle, $19
- Black Mountain 2000lbs Static Strength Exercise Stability Ball with Pump, $25
- Veda Yoga Foam Blocks and Strap, $18
- JAM Plus Portable Speaker, $37
- YogaRat Hot Yoga Towel, $8
- 10 Best Iphone X Cases
- 10 Best Gifts From Coach
- Editor’s Holiday Wish List: Beth Zerdecki, Chief Creative Officer
More ‘Shop The Tops’
- Talking Top Tens: Jessica KnollJessica Knoll is the New York Times best-selling author of Luckiest Girl Alive, which has been acquired by Lionsgate with Reese Witherspoon producing the film adaptation. She’s been a senior editor at Cosmopolitan and the articles editor of SELF. She lives in New York City with her husband. Follow her on Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook.
- Talking Top Tens: Ramy BrookFounded in 2010 and based in New York City, Ramy Brook Ramy Brook is a contemporary womenswear brand designed for a woman by a woman. Through Ramy’s signature use of silk fabrics, lively colors, and sophisticated silhouettes, the collection is meant to be a day-to-night solution in a woman’s wardrobe. Ramy’s designs are inspired by the alluring, strong women she has admired through her life who demand a timeless, elegant and versatile wardrobe. Her clothing evokes an uplifting, happy, and playful attitude, all while highlighting the sexiness and confidence of the woman who wears it. Ramy lives in New York City with her husband, three children, and Golden-Doodle puppy Baxter. To learn more about Ramy and her signature line, check out her following top 10 essentials and follow her on Instagram and Facebook.
- Popular This Week:Falke Control Top Silhouette Tights