Bring the gym home with these top ten at-home gym essentials guaranteed to get you inspired to achieve your fitness goals this year!
- SPRI Deluxe Vinyl Dumbbells, $27
- Aaptiv Personal Training App, $10
- Spoga Extra Thick Comfort Foam Yoga Mat, $25
- Survival and Cross Adjustable Jump Rope, $10
- DYNAPRO Resistance Bands, $10
- 321 STRONG Full Body Toning Fitness Circle, $19
- Black Mountain 2000lbs Static Strength Exercise Stability Ball with Pump, $25
- Veda Yoga Foam Blocks and Strap, $18
- JAM Plus Portable Speaker, $37
- YogaRat Hot Yoga Towel, $8
- Talking Top Tens: Katrina LakeKatrina is passionate about helping women achieve everyday confidence. She founded Stitch Fix to help women everywhere discover and explore their style through a truly client-focused shopping experience. Prior to founding Stitch Fix, Katrina developed extensive experience at the intersection of fashion, retail, and technology. She managed the blogger platform at venture-backed social commerce company Polyvore and consulted with a variety of e-commerce and traditional retailers during her time at The Parthenon Group. Additionally, she has invested in and worked with dozens of entrepreneurs and start-ups at Leader Ventures. Katrina holds a B.S. in Economics from Stanford University and an M.B.A. from Harvard Business School. Follow Katrina via twitter and her website.
- Talking Top Tens: Ali GalganoAli Galgano is the founder and CEO of Charm & Chain, an online destination for designer fashion jewelry. A certified gemologist and lifelong lover of jewels, Ali launched the site in 2008 with a mission to provide access to stylish, well-made, and affordable designer jewelry on the Internet. Charm & Chain now carries over 50 established and emerging designers and has solidified itself as one of the web’s premier shopping destinations. Since inception, Charm & Chain has been named “Best of the Web” by InStyle, Town & Country, and DailyCandy. Follow Charm & Chain on Instagram and Twitter.
- Popular This Week:Donna Karan The Nudes Toeless Pantyhose