Bring the gym home with these top ten at-home gym essentials guaranteed to get you inspired to achieve your fitness goals this year!
- SPRI Deluxe Vinyl Dumbbells, $27
- Aaptiv Personal Training App, $10
- Spoga Extra Thick Comfort Foam Yoga Mat, $25
- Survival and Cross Adjustable Jump Rope, $10
- DYNAPRO Resistance Bands, $10
- 321 STRONG Full Body Toning Fitness Circle, $19
- Black Mountain 2000lbs Static Strength Exercise Stability Ball with Pump, $25
- Veda Yoga Foam Blocks and Strap, $18
- JAM Plus Portable Speaker, $37
- YogaRat Hot Yoga Towel, $8
- Talking Top Tens: Dana VeraldiDana Veraldi is the brains behind DEERDANA, the NYC design collective behind sought after t-shirt collections featuring hand-drawn portraits of cultural tastemakers in music, film, fashion, sports, and art. With fans like Jay-Z, Oliver Theyskens, Ellen DeGeneres, and Justin Bieber, DEERDANA’s cult brand of tees has hit a larger than cult status. Follow Dana on Instagram and Twitter for more information or check out DEERDANA on Instagram and Twitter for tees you’ll want to add to your holiday wish list stat!
- Talking Top Tens: Dawn CasaleDawn is the co-owner of One Girl Cookies with her husband, Dave Crofton. They have two shops in Brooklyn, offering breakfast, coffee and all manner of sweet treats. In her prior life, she was the Accessories Manager at Barneys New York where she played with beautiful baubles all day. She and Dave now live in Brooklyn, along with their two kids, Nate and Camille. Visit One Girl Cookies on Facebook and follow them on Twitter.
- Popular This Week:OROBLU ’Repos 70’ Control Top Support Hosiery