Bring the gym home with these top ten at-home gym essentials guaranteed to get you inspired to achieve your fitness goals this year!
- SPRI Deluxe Vinyl Dumbbells, $27
- Aaptiv Personal Training App, $10
- Spoga Extra Thick Comfort Foam Yoga Mat, $25
- Survival and Cross Adjustable Jump Rope, $10
- DYNAPRO Resistance Bands, $10
- 321 STRONG Full Body Toning Fitness Circle, $19
- Black Mountain 2000lbs Static Strength Exercise Stability Ball with Pump, $25
- Veda Yoga Foam Blocks and Strap, $18
- JAM Plus Portable Speaker, $37
- YogaRat Hot Yoga Towel, $8
- Talking Top Tens: Kelly Wynne FergusonKelly Wynne Ferguson designs stylish, everyday bags for the spirited, modern woman. Kelly’s love and use of texture and color is reflective of her childhood spent in Texas where everything is bigger, brighter, and oh so fabulous! Kelly Wynne handbags are fresh classics that are playful, timeless and feminine. Carried online and in over 60 retailers in just three years, Kelly has quickly made a name for herself in the fashion world. Follow Kelly on kellywynne.com, Instagram, Facebook, and Snapchat: @shopkellywynne!
- Talking Top Tens: Jennifer Bett MeyerFor over 15 years, Jennifer Bett Meyer has been a success-driven professional working in public relations and marketing for today’s most dynamic global brands. In 2013 she launched Jennifer Bett Communications to offer uniquely competitive brands a creative and multi-dimensional approach to overall consumer awareness. JBC leverages strong editorial relationships across digital, print, and broadcast media to develop meaningful and memorable narratives that create enduring brand affinity. Meyer has succeeded by uniquely employing a comprehensive package of global PR planning, guerilla marketing concepts, social media strategies, brand partnerships, and other state-of-the-art strategies to achieve her clients’ varied objectives. Follow Jennifer on Instagram and Twitter.
- Popular This Week:Hue French Lace Control Top Hosiery