Bring the gym home with these top ten at-home gym essentials guaranteed to get you inspired to achieve your fitness goals this year!
- SPRI Deluxe Vinyl Dumbbells, $27
- Aaptiv Personal Training App, $10
- Spoga Extra Thick Comfort Foam Yoga Mat, $25
- Survival and Cross Adjustable Jump Rope, $10
- DYNAPRO Resistance Bands, $10
- 321 STRONG Full Body Toning Fitness Circle, $19
- Black Mountain 2000lbs Static Strength Exercise Stability Ball with Pump, $25
- Veda Yoga Foam Blocks and Strap, $18
- JAM Plus Portable Speaker, $37
- YogaRat Hot Yoga Towel, $8
- Halloween Costumes on Amazon
- Fall Accessories On Amazon Under $75
- Exclusive Fall Fashion Essentials
More ‘Shop The Tops’
- Talking Top Tens: Lizzie FortunatoTwin sisters Lizzie and Kathryn Fortunato founded Lizzie Fortunato in 2008 to create unique accessories that use unexpected materials and champion handicrafts from a breadth of places and cultures. Lizzie designs the line, while Kathryn oversees sales and operations. Lizzie loves telling a story with each collection and her designs are inspired by travel, fine art, and cultural references. Her designs marry found, reclaimed and precious materials in fashion forward silhouettes, and the sisters’ brand has become synonymous with unique, ahead of the curve accessories that are influenced by fine art, travel, and artisanal craftwork. The Lizzie Fortunato collection is produced in New York by a team of skilled metalsmiths and seamstresses and extreme care goes into each piece. Lizzie Fortunato launched leather goods in 2011, and has been tapped by designers like VPL, SUNO, Matthew Williamson, Jenni Kayne, and TOME for runway collaborations. Lizzie is a member of the CFDA and the label has been featured on the pages of Vogue, British Vogue, Elle, Harper’s Bazaar and The New York Times. For more on Lizzie, you can follow her on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest.
- Talking Top Tens: Lona DuncanLona Duncan is the Founder and CEO of Style Lend, which is revolutionizing the designer clothing industry by providing luxury fashion labels for every occasion at an affordable price. Starting her fashion career as a model, Lona has spent over 10 years in the space. This is her 3rd fashion company, and she is a recent graduate from YCombinator. Follow Style Lend on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter.
- Popular This Week:Falke Control Top Silhouette Tights