Bring the gym home with these top ten at-home gym essentials guaranteed to get you inspired to achieve your fitness goals this year!
- SPRI Deluxe Vinyl Dumbbells, $27
- Aaptiv Personal Training App, $10
- Spoga Extra Thick Comfort Foam Yoga Mat, $25
- Survival and Cross Adjustable Jump Rope, $10
- DYNAPRO Resistance Bands, $10
- 321 STRONG Full Body Toning Fitness Circle, $19
- Black Mountain 2000lbs Static Strength Exercise Stability Ball with Pump, $25
- Veda Yoga Foam Blocks and Strap, $18
- JAM Plus Portable Speaker, $37
- YogaRat Hot Yoga Towel, $8
- Talking Top Tens: Dawn McCoyHost, motivational speaker, actor, writer, humanitarian, social media influencer, and beauty and lifestyle expert, Dawn McCoy does it all. As a girl, it was clear that Dawn LOVED people and had a true gift for connecting, communicating with, and inspiring people. It took her down a journey—one on which she was amongst other things, Barbra Streisand’s personal shopper, a makeup artist, and a country singer—to realize years later that that earliest, purest gift of hers was her greatest gift. Creator of the blog, BeautyFrosting, and her own personal site, Dawn found her blog/social media platforms to be the home where she could live happily, authentically and fully with all of her passions, experiences, and connections. Later this month Dawn will be adding a podcast called “Dine & Dish with Dawn” and a new inspirational blog “Dawnspiration” to her digital resume. Follow Dawn on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and at her site IamDawnMcCoy.com
- Talking Top Tens: Jessica KnollJessica Knoll is the New York Times best-selling author of Luckiest Girl Alive, which has been acquired by Lionsgate with Reese Witherspoon producing the film adaptation. She’s been a senior editor at Cosmopolitan and the articles editor of SELF. She lives in New York City with her husband. Follow her on Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook.
- Popular This Week:Hue French Lace Control Top Hosiery