Stay active in the elements with these top ten best womens activewear jackets designed to keep you warm and dry while regulating temperature with strategically placed ventilation.
- Alo Yoga Women’s Sunset Jacket, $88
- Craft Women’s Weather Windproof Running Jersey Shirt, $129
- Under Armour Women’s ColdGear Infrared Dobson Softershell, $82
- Nike Dry Element Running Top, $56
- Under Armour Women’s Pre-Game Woven Jacket, $55
- Alo Yoga Women’s Moto Jacket, $118
- Under Armour Lightweight Pop Over Jacket, $70
- Adidas 3-Stripes Full Zip Pullover Jacket, $37
- New Balance In Transit Half Zip Jacket, $70
- Pearl Izumi Run Fly Jacket, $72
- Best Casual Dresses Under $50 on Amazon
- Label We Love: Alo Yoga
- 10 Most Popular Bras on Amazon
More ‘Shop The Tops’
- Talking Top Tens: Sari BibliowiczAfter graduating from New York University, Sari Bibliowicz became one of the founding team members at Gilt Groupe’s Jetsetter. She worked in different departments, from Revenue Management and Pricing to Member Services and Social Media. After learning the ropes at a startup, she decided to follow her passion, start her own, and set herself on a mission to do more with less. At Bib + Tuck, Sari handles all things Marketing, Public Relations, and Partnerships. When not raving about creative reuse, you’ll find her traveling, photographing, practicing yoga, and learning French. Follow Bib + Tuck on Twitter and Instagram.
- Talking Top Tens: Kathryne TaylorKathryne Taylor is the 20-something writer, photographer and recipe developer behind Cookie and Kate, a food blog featuring fresh vegetarian recipes. As a former art director and now full-time food blogger, she spends her days making vegetables and whole grains look good. Kate lives in Kansas City with a funny mutt named Cookie. Follow Kate on Pinterest, Instagram and Facebook.
- Popular This Week:Donna Karan The Nudes Toeless Pantyhose