Update your home decor on a budget with these top-rated picks from Target’s latest collections.
- Izon Flatware Set 5-pc. Stainless Steel Gold, $19
- Threshold Wicker Accent Chair, $99
- Threshold Cantilever LED Task Lamp with Marble Base, $49
- Nate Berkus Striped Tassle Throw Blanket Black, $34
- Threshold Patterned Throw Pillow, $19
- Threshold Rattan Stool, $59
- Threshold Wood and Gold Bar Cart, $129
- Threshold Faux Fur Pelt, $34
- Threshold, $64
- Nate Berkus Equestrian Side Table Brown, $89
Top Ten Lists You’ll Love:
- Talking Top Tens: Cassandra ParèCassandra Parè is the CEO and Founder of Favoire, a social shopping site that allows users to transform their purchases into purchases that give back to incredible causes at no mark up to the user. Prior to Favoire, she was Vice President, Digital Marketing, Content and Social with Citigroup. During her time at Citigroup she worked on several women’s platforms aimed at empowering women with career and financial education. She is passionate about building sustainable business models that can empower real change. Follow Favoire on Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest.
- Talking Top Tens: Eleanor LangstonEleanor Langston is the CEO and Founder of Paintbox. Prior to founding Paintbox in Spring 2014, Eleanor acted as beauty editor at Cosmopolitan, Self, and Fitness magazines. With over a decade of editorial experience, a penchant for all things beauty-related, an obsession with discovering the perfect red nail polish (current favorite: Smith & Cult Kundalini Hustle), and an innate sense of Southern hospitality, Eleanor is the quintessential beauty professional. Follow Paintbox on Instagram and Twitter.
- Popular This Week:L’eggs Women’s Energy 3-Pack Control Top Reinforced Toe Panty Hose