Our algorithm scoured the pages of Amazon to find the ten best luxurious face masks available today, exclusively on your favorite shopping website. This list covers every facial need from anti-aging face masks to natural and hydrating options for more sensitive skin. Click through and add any of these top-rated face masks to your cart and enjoy knowing that a luxurious spa night of your own is only two days away.
- Best For Hydration: Nuxe Masque Crème Fraîche de Beauté, $25
- Best All in One: Aria Starr Beauty Dead Sea Mud Mask, $18
- Best For Dry, Sensitive Skin: Elemis Herbal Lavender Repair Mask, $46
- Best For Dull Skin: Borghese Fango Active Mud Mask, $23
- Best For Your Travel Bag: AHAVA Purifying Mud Mask, $10
- Best For a Tan Glow: James Read Sleep Mask Tan Face, $36
- Best Anti-Aging Mask: Karuna Age-Defying + Face Mask, $30
- Best for Skin Brightening: Oribe Gold Envy Luminous Face Mask, $95
- Best For Skin Tightening: Mario Badescu Super Collagen Mask, $18
- Best For Anti-Aging and Cleansing: Bliss Multi-’Face’-eted All-In-One Anti-Aging Clay Mask, $50
- Talking Top Tens: Katrina LakeKatrina is passionate about helping women achieve everyday confidence. She founded Stitch Fix to help women everywhere discover and explore their style through a truly client-focused shopping experience. Prior to founding Stitch Fix, Katrina developed extensive experience at the intersection of fashion, retail, and technology. She managed the blogger platform at venture-backed social commerce company Polyvore and consulted with a variety of e-commerce and traditional retailers during her time at The Parthenon Group. Additionally, she has invested in and worked with dozens of entrepreneurs and start-ups at Leader Ventures. Katrina holds a B.S. in Economics from Stanford University and an M.B.A. from Harvard Business School. Follow Katrina via twitter and her website.
- Talking Top Tens: Daniela CecilioDynamic fashion tech entrepreneur, Daniela Cecilio, is the woman set to change the way you search, discover and buy fashion online in 2014. The 33-year-old is a founding member of the uber successful fashion-portal, Farfetch.com, and also happens to be the wife of its founder and CEO, José Neves. Now the Brazilian-born, ex fashion designer and ‘fashion obsessive’ has branched out on her own to launch ASAP54, the first ever fashion app that allows users to discover products through its social fashion community. ASAP54 also includes the latest in visual search technology and its own personal styling service. Follow ASAP54 on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
- Popular This Week:Calvin Klein Ultra Bare Infinite Sheer Control Top Pantyhose