Our algorithm scoured the pages of Amazon to find the ten best luxurious face masks available today, exclusively on your favorite shopping website. This list covers every facial need from anti-aging face masks to natural and hydrating options for more sensitive skin. Click through and add any of these top-rated face masks to your cart and enjoy knowing that a luxurious spa night of your own is only two days away.
- Best For Hydration: Nuxe Masque Crème Fraîche de Beauté, $25
- Best All in One: Aria Starr Beauty Dead Sea Mud Mask, $18
- Best For Dry, Sensitive Skin: Elemis Herbal Lavender Repair Mask, $46
- Best For Dull Skin: Borghese Fango Active Mud Mask, $23
- Best For Your Travel Bag: AHAVA Purifying Mud Mask, $10
- Best For a Tan Glow: James Read Sleep Mask Tan Face, $36
- Best Anti-Aging Mask: Karuna Age-Defying + Face Mask, $30
- Best for Skin Brightening: Oribe Gold Envy Luminous Face Mask, $95
- Best For Skin Tightening: Mario Badescu Super Collagen Mask, $18
- Best For Anti-Aging and Cleansing: Bliss Multi-’Face’-eted All-In-One Anti-Aging Clay Mask, $50
- Fall Intimates on Sale at Nordstrom
- 10 Vacation Must-Haves on Amazon
- Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Staff Picks
More ‘Shop The Tops’
- Talking Top Tens: Sophie DonelsonSophie Donelson was named Editor-in-chief of House Beautiful (Twitter: @housebeautiful, Instagram: @housebeautiful) in January 2015. Previously, she served as Editor-in-chief of Hamptons Cottages & Gardens, and held senior editorial positions at ELLE DECOR and Martha Stewart’s Blueprint and CITY magazines. During her time as an independent journalist, she wrote for print and digital publications including the New York Times, Wall Street Journal, Departures, and New York Magazine. Donelson received a writing, literature, and publishing degree from Emerson College where she graduated magna cum laude. She and her husband, also a journalist, recently renovated a 1917 apartment in historic Jackson Heights, Queens, which they share with their three-year old son, Teddy. Check out her Instagram and Twitter for more information!
- Talking Top Tens: Dr. Roshni RajDr. Roshini Raj is the co-founder of TULA, a skincare line that harnesses the power of probiotics for topical skincare benefits, available exclusively on QVC.com. You’ve also seen her on shows like TODAY, Good Morning America, The View and Access Hollywood educating the public on leading healthy and more balanced lives. She’s a board certified gastroenterologist and internist and an attending physician and Clinical Associate Professor of Medicine at NYU Medical Center/Tisch Hospital. Follow Dr. Raj and TULA on Twitter.
- Popular This Week:Falke Control Top Silhouette Tights