Blues and greens are all over the home decor trend reports for 2017. Update your home with any of these top ten picks of products in a wade array of hues. From vintage mint green to a cheerful light blue, we have the colors and picks to perfectly update your office, living room, kitchen or bedroom. Each of these picks have received top reviews so you can shop with confidence. With spring is just around the corner, we highly encourage you to get inspired by these cheerful hues and add a touch of blue or green to your home today!
- Tomons Swing Arm Desk Lamp, $36
- 2xhome Eames Style Armchairs, $150
- Royal Doulton Gordon Ramsay Maze 16-Piece Dinner Set, $84
- Cotton Craft Dori Pouf Floor Ottoman, $59
- Member’s Mark Sherpa Throw Blanket, $39
- KitchenAid Electric Kettle, $79
- Smeg 2-Slice Toaster, $149
- WE Furniture Wood Storage Computer Desk, $215
- Finnhomy Collapsible Metal Folding Tray Side Table, $24
- Ojia Mongolian Faux Fur Throw Pillow, $20
- Talking Top Tens: Theresa KrierTheresa Krier created Big T NYC with a mission to modernize and elevate the traditional tea experience. It all started when she was backstage at New York Fashion Week and noticed the models were thirsty but wouldn’t touch the available sodas – they understandably disliked the bloating and unnecessary chemicals. Inspired by this dilemma, Theresa decided to create a delicious, all-natural beverage that would help people stay beautiful, hydrated and focused in any situation. That no-bloat beverage is tea, which is naturally hydrating, calorie-free and full of beauty-boosting antioxidants. Since its debut, Big T NYC has become a staple at NY Fashion Week & has developed a loyal following. Big T NYC’s unique take on the ancient beverage has earned the attention of extensive press and Theresa was named one of Entrepreneur Magazine’s 15 Female Entrepreneurs to Watch in 2015. Follow Theresa on Facebook and Instagram.
- Talking Top Tens: Louisa LiuLouisa Liu is a professional matchmaker for Three Day Rule, a leading personalized matchmaking company backed by Match.com, with offices in LA, SF, NYC, Chicago, Boston, and Washington D.C. After graduating from UC Berkeley with a degree in Psychology, Louisa worked in retail management for various luxury retail companies before joining Three Day Rule. A past winner of Miss Asian America and Miss San Francisco Chinatown, Louisa enjoys volunteering in the Bay Area and mentoring young women to grow up pursuing and believing in the beauty of their dreams. Follow Three Day Rule on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter. Get matched for free! Join Three Day Rule’s free membership option here.
- Popular This Week:Wolford Individual 10 Control Top Tights