Blues and greens are all over the home decor trend reports for 2017. Update your home with any of these top ten picks of products in a wade array of hues. From vintage mint green to a cheerful light blue, we have the colors and picks to perfectly update your office, living room, kitchen or bedroom. Each of these picks have received top reviews so you can shop with confidence. With spring is just around the corner, we highly encourage you to get inspired by these cheerful hues and add a touch of blue or green to your home today!
- Tomons Swing Arm Desk Lamp, $36
- 2xhome Eames Style Armchairs, $150
- Royal Doulton Gordon Ramsay Maze 16-Piece Dinner Set, $84
- Cotton Craft Dori Pouf Floor Ottoman, $59
- Member’s Mark Sherpa Throw Blanket, $39
- KitchenAid Electric Kettle, $79
- Smeg 2-Slice Toaster, $149
- WE Furniture Wood Storage Computer Desk, $215
- Finnhomy Collapsible Metal Folding Tray Side Table, $24
- Ojia Mongolian Faux Fur Throw Pillow, $20
- Editor’s Holiday Wish List: Jamie Chandlee, CEO
- White Elephant Gifts on Amazon
- 10 Best Beauty Advent Calendars
More ‘Shop The Tops’
- Talking Top Tens: Erin SachseLA native Erin Sachse is the founder and designer of Eriness Jewelry. Erin launched Eriness in 2011, the same year she graduated high school and began her studies at Boston University. During her 4 years in college, Eriness was showcased in dozens of stores across the country, including Fred Segal, Joes Jeans and Anthropologie. Eriness continued to mature as a brand as did Erin’s own tastes, inspirations and abilities. Shortly after graduation, she launched the newest Eriness collection, Sunset Blvd, a fine jewelry line that blends casual everyday wears with the luxury of fine diamonds. Since the launch of Sunset Blvd in early 2016, Eriness has continued to grow, with recent features in Sports Illustrated Swimsuit. Eriness has also found placement in Elyse Walker among other stores. Be sure to follow @Erinessjewelry on Instagram to see her beautiful designs and shop her collection online!
- Talking Top Tens: Liza DeyrmenjianLiza Deyrmenjian is the founder of Fashion Accelerator 360, an unparalleled platform for online fashion and lifestyle business education. Prior to launching FBA360, she consulted young designers in creating million dollar fashion businesses, many of which have been featured in Elle, InStyle and WWD and on national shows such as Oprah, Good Morning America, and the Steve Harvey Show. Liza’s students and clients have gone on to successfully sell to prestigious retailers including Saks Fifth Avenue, Nordstrom, and Barneys New York. Follow Fashion Accelerator 360 on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram.
- Popular This Week:Hue French Lace Control Top Hosiery