When it comes to working out, sports bras tend to get all of the attention. We’re here to remind you that there is another under garment that can truly make or break your HIIT, cycle, or yoga class—your panties. The best active underwear has a seamless edge, four-way stretch, and is made of a fabric that wicks moisture. Don’t get your panties in a bunch and pick up any of these 10 best activewear panties for a worry free, wedgie free, and truly comfortable workout.
- Moving Comfort Out-of-Sight Thong, $19
- Under Armour Pure Stretch Cheeky, $13
- Anita Sports Panty, $30
- New Balance Breathe Thong Panty, $10
- Puma Laser Cut Sport Hipster Panty, $12
- Adidas Climacool Thong Underwear, $12
- Asics Asx Thongs, $11
- Runderwear Seamless Brief, $20
- Tasc Performance 2 Thong Underwear, $14
- Adidas Climacool Cheekster Underwear, $12
- Best Casual Dresses Under $50 on Amazon
- Label We Love: Alo Yoga
- 10 Most Popular Bras on Amazon
More ‘Shop The Tops’
- Talking Top Tens: Dineh MohajerDineh Mohajer created Hard Candy in 1995, while completing her fourth year as a Biochemistry student attending USC. The brand was instantly recognized and embraced by Neiman Marcus, Harvey Nichols, Sephora and countless other prestigious global retailers. In 1999, Hard Candy was sold to LVMH, the French luxury powerhouse. By early 2002, her next line was born, Goldie, a brand that was regarded as subtle sophistication with punk rock sensibility. The brand was immediately snatched up by Limited Brands for exclusive distribution in their Bath & Body Works and C.O. Bigelow stores. Several years and creative collaborations later, Dineh is bringing about the next evolution of beauty with Smith & Cult, her new ‘5-free’ nail polish line that has developed an instant cult following. Follow Smith & Cult on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram.
- Talking Top Tens: Dr. Roshni RajDr. Roshini Raj is the co-founder of TULA, a skincare line that harnesses the power of probiotics for topical skincare benefits, available exclusively on QVC.com. You’ve also seen her on shows like TODAY, Good Morning America, The View and Access Hollywood educating the public on leading healthy and more balanced lives. She’s a board certified gastroenterologist and internist and an attending physician and Clinical Associate Professor of Medicine at NYU Medical Center/Tisch Hospital. Follow Dr. Raj and TULA on Twitter.
- Popular This Week:Commando The Keeper Control Top Pantyhose