Time to let the waves hit your feet and have a pool float be your seat! We’ve pulled the top ten pool floats of 2017 to start off your summer story. Choose from trendy picks like animals, snacks, and more. These seasonal must-haves are sure to rule the pool with their fun and beloved styles that will leave you floating with joy.
- GoFloats Unicorn Party Tube, $19
- Urban Outfitters Giant Ice Pop Pool Float, $34
- Urban Outfitters Pretzel Pool Float, $24
- Gift Boutique Margarita Pool Float, $28
- Urban Outfitters Shell Pool Float, $48
- Kangaroo Bacon Pool Raft, $39
- Sunny Life Luxe Cactus Float, $60
- Gift Boutique Rubber Duck Pool Float, $33
- Urban Outfitters Floral Flamingo Pool Float, $56
- Urban Outfitters Pizza Slice Pool Float, $48
- Talking Top Tens: Theresa KrierTheresa Krier created Big T NYC with a mission to modernize and elevate the traditional tea experience. It all started when she was backstage at New York Fashion Week and noticed the models were thirsty but wouldn’t touch the available sodas – they understandably disliked the bloating and unnecessary chemicals. Inspired by this dilemma, Theresa decided to create a delicious, all-natural beverage that would help people stay beautiful, hydrated and focused in any situation. That no-bloat beverage is tea, which is naturally hydrating, calorie-free and full of beauty-boosting antioxidants. Since its debut, Big T NYC has become a staple at NY Fashion Week & has developed a loyal following. Big T NYC’s unique take on the ancient beverage has earned the attention of extensive press and Theresa was named one of Entrepreneur Magazine’s 15 Female Entrepreneurs to Watch in 2015. Follow Theresa on Facebook and Instagram.
- Talking Top Tens: Leslie JenkinsLeslie Jenkins is the owner of design firm Jenkins Interiors and co-owner of Blue Print, a home furnishing store in uptown Dallas. Her background in interior design and art history and her passion for European influences enable her to transform every space into an oasis for her clientele. From architectural consulting and space planning to full-scale residential interior design, her firm has offered clients a truly singular design experience for more than two decades. Leslie’s designs represent the perfect juxtaposition of bespoke furnishings, contemporary and mid-century designs, hand-selected antiques, artwork, and accents from around the world.
- Popular This Week:Falke Control Top Silhouette Tights