Time to let the waves hit your feet and have a pool float be your seat! We’ve pulled the top ten pool floats of 2017 to start off your summer story. Choose from trendy picks like animals, snacks, and more. These seasonal must-haves are sure to rule the pool with their fun and beloved styles that will leave you floating with joy.
- GoFloats Unicorn Party Tube, $19
- Urban Outfitters Giant Ice Pop Pool Float, $34
- Urban Outfitters Pretzel Pool Float, $24
- Gift Boutique Margarita Pool Float, $28
- Urban Outfitters Shell Pool Float, $48
- Kangaroo Bacon Pool Raft, $39
- Sunny Life Luxe Cactus Float, $60
- Gift Boutique Rubber Duck Pool Float, $33
- Urban Outfitters Floral Flamingo Pool Float, $56
- Urban Outfitters Pizza Slice Pool Float, $48
- Fall Intimates on Sale at Nordstrom
- 10 Vacation Must-Haves on Amazon
- Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Staff Picks
More ‘Shop The Tops’
- Talking Top Tens: Jennifer NewtonMeet the humble humanitarian behind DefineMe Fragrance, Jennifer Newton. After graduating with a degree in Interior Design, she launched Pure Designs for Living, a company selling a wide variety of products with affirmations and positive messages. When working on her candle line, she rediscovered her passion for creating scents and thought, “If I can create candle scents that embody positive affirmations why not make it even more personal and create fragrances?” And in 2015, DefineMe Fragrance was born. Every bottle represents mold-breaking, barrier-crushing women that speak to different qualities Jennifer strives for: being confident, creative, strong, free-spirited, loving, passionate + fearless. Follow Jennifer for further inspiration on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, or visit her website.
- Talking Top Tens: Amanda CurtisAs a designer-turned-entrepreneur, Amanda Curtis knows first hand how difficult it is to break into the fashion industry. After growing up in the fashion industry and graduating from Boston University and Parsons, Amanda went from backstage at New York Fashion week to designing for celebrities and bringing a solo designed collection to judging at London Fashion Week. Despite all that success, she was never profitable. Nineteenth Amendment was developed as the way to help designers break into the fashion industry with the least amount of time, effort, and money (stiletto-strapping), while growing domestic micro-manufacturing. Amanda’s mission is to make the fashion industry better for everyone: from designers and shoppers, to manufacturers and retailers. Follow Nineteenth Amendment on Twitter and Instagram and Amanda on Twitter and Instagram.
- Popular This Week:Calvin Klein Ultra Bare Infinite Sheer Control Top Pantyhose