We’re about to shamrock your world with this list of top ten beauty products for St. Patrick’s Day. Go green or go home with this holiday’s must-have items that range from an ideal nail polish to a beloved color corrector. Looks to us like you’ve already been touched with a bit of Irish luck!
- OPI Infinite Shine 2 Lacquer in Olive for Green, $12
- Marc Jacobs Beauty Highliner Matte Gel Eye Crayon Eyeliner in Whirl(pool), $25
- Make Up For Ever Smoky Lash Mascara, $23
- Burberry Eye Colour - Wet & Dry Silk Shadow, $29
- Youth To The People Kale + Spinach + Green Tea Age Prevention Cleanser, $36
- Farmacy Green Clean Makeup Meltaway Cleansing Balm, $34
- Glossier Mega Greens Galaxy Pack, $22
- Dr. Jart+ Cicapair Tiger Grass Color Correcting Treatment SPF 30, $52
- Sunday Riley U.F.O. Ultra-Clarifying Face Oil, $80
- Lipstick Queen Frog Prince Color Changing Lipstick, $25
- Best Casual Dresses Under $50 on Amazon
- Label We Love: Alo Yoga
- 10 Most Popular Bras on Amazon
More ‘Shop The Tops’
- Talking Top Tens: Janet CrowtherJanet Crowther is the Founder and CEO of For the Makers, an online destination for DIY supplies, tutorials and inspiration. Based in Brooklyn, For the Makers sends customized DIY projects to customers all over the country. Starting her career as a jewelry designer, Janet’s work has been on the pages of almost every major fashion publication. By working with companies like Kate Spade, Alexis Bittar, and Marc Jacobs, she learned the ins and outs of finding the prettiest, highest-quality materials from every corner of the world. Her first book, "Make a Statement: 25 Handcrafted Jewelry & Accessory Projects," hits bookstores in spring 2015. Follow For the Makers on Instagram and Facebook, and Janet on Twitter and Instagram.
- Talking Top Tens: Kathryne TaylorKathryne Taylor is the 20-something writer, photographer and recipe developer behind Cookie and Kate, a food blog featuring fresh vegetarian recipes. As a former art director and now full-time food blogger, she spends her days making vegetables and whole grains look good. Kate lives in Kansas City with a funny mutt named Cookie. Follow Kate on Pinterest, Instagram and Facebook.
- Popular This Week:Calvin Klein Ultra Bare Infinite Sheer Control Top Pantyhose