- Sam Edelman Darcy, $104
- MILLY Astor Small Crossbody Saddle, $275
- Vince Camuto Pria Tote, $170
- ZAC Zac Posen Women’s Eartha Convertible Backpack, $550
- Rebecca Minkoff Serra Foldover Clutch, $60
- Aldo Roadia Cross Body Handbag, $45
- Fossil Claire Mini Drawstring Bag, $138
- Steve Madden Bselena, $88
- Lucky Sedona Cross Body, $54
- Sam Edelman Women’s Chiara Top Handle Satchel, $74
Top Ten Lists You’ll Love:
- Talking Top Tens: Sukhinder Singh CassidySukhinder Singh Cassidy is founder and CEO of Joyus, the web’s first video shopping channel focusing on fashion, beauty and lifestyle products for women ages 30-60. Sukhinder was previously CEO of Polyvore, and before that, President of APAC and LATAM at Google. Prior to Google, Sukhinder worked at Amazon, News Corp, Merrill Lynch and Yodlee, and is a current board member at TripAdvisor, J. Hilburn, and Princeton University’s Computer Science Advisory Council, as well as a previous board member of J.Crew. Follow Sukhinder on Twitter.
- Talking Top Tens: Tracey Lomrantz LesterTracey Lomrantz Lester is Senior Editorial Director at Gilt, where she oversees the site’s content and lends expertise in sale curation and fashion direction. Prior to joining Gilt, Tracey was the contributing style editor at Glamour Magazine, where she wrote for their fashion blog and the print magazine. She also served as fashion news editor of elle.com from 2007 to 2008. Her written work has appeared in Details, Nylon, Marie Claire, Shape, style.com and The New York Post. Tracey has also appeared on a variety of national television programs as a style expert, including Good Morning America, The Today Show and Rachael Ray. She holds a master’s degree in journalism from New York University. Follow Tracey’s editorial eye on Twitter and Instagram, and be tempted by Gilt on Twitter and Instagram.
- Popular This Week:L’eggs Women’s Energy 3-Pack Control Top Reinforced Toe Panty Hose