It’s one of the biggest shopping events of the year: Nordstrom’s Anniversary Sale, an event that allows you to shop brand-new arrivals at major-sale prices with free shipping and free returns. Early access starts today, July 13th, for shoppers with a Nordstrom card. If you don’t have a Nordstrom card, you can still peruse the sale and save your favorite picks in your virtual shopping cart until July 21st, when public access to the sale begins. Act fact though as Nordstrom’s early deals on fall fashion and beauty goods tend to sell out! Sale ends August 6. (Prices go up August 7).
- Bobbi Brown Bobbi on Trend Eyes and Cheeks Collection: Sale $98 ($365 Value), $98
- MAC Look in a Box Basic Brush Set: Sale $49.50 ($162 Value), $49
- Yves Saint Laurent Edition Set: Sale $74 ($106 Value), $74
- La Mer The Revitalizing Collection, Sale $330 ($492 Value), $330
- simplehuman Round Sensor Mirror Pro: Sale $167.50, After Sale $250, $167
- Estee Lauder Repair + Renew Collection: Sale $98 ($150 Value), $98
- Lancôme Lash Lovers Mascara Collection: Sale $59 ($95.50 Value), $59
- T3 Featherweight 2 Hair Dryer: Sale $134, After Sale $200, $134
- Trish McEvoy The Power of Makeup Confidence Planner Collection: Sale $225 ($554 Value), $225
- Victor&Rolf Flowerbomb Eau de Parfum Set: Sale $129 ($200 Value), $129
- Bold and Beautiful One-Piece Swimsuits
- Fresh New Finds
- Brand We Love: JoyLab at Target
More ‘Shop The Tops’
- Talking Top Tens: Lona DuncanLona Duncan is the Founder and CEO of Style Lend, which is revolutionizing the designer clothing industry by providing luxury fashion labels for every occasion at an affordable price. Starting her fashion career as a model, Lona has spent over 10 years in the space. This is her 3rd fashion company, and she is a recent graduate from YCombinator. Follow Style Lend on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter.
- Talking Top Tens: Louisa LiuLouisa Liu is a professional matchmaker for Three Day Rule, a leading personalized matchmaking company backed by Match.com, with offices in LA, SF, NYC, Chicago, Boston, and Washington D.C. After graduating from UC Berkeley with a degree in Psychology, Louisa worked in retail management for various luxury retail companies before joining Three Day Rule. A past winner of Miss Asian America and Miss San Francisco Chinatown, Louisa enjoys volunteering in the Bay Area and mentoring young women to grow up pursuing and believing in the beauty of their dreams. Follow Three Day Rule on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter. Get matched for free! Join Three Day Rule’s free membership option here.
- Popular This Week:L’eggs Women’s Energy 3-Pack Control Top Reinforced Toe Panty Hose