It’s one of the biggest shopping events of the year: Nordstrom’s Anniversary Sale, an event that allows you to shop brand-new arrivals at major-sale prices with free shipping and free returns. Early access starts today, July 13th, for shoppers with a Nordstrom card. If you don’t have a Nordstrom card, you can still peruse the sale and save your favorite picks in your virtual shopping cart until July 21st, when public access to the sale begins. Act fact though as Nordstrom’s early deals on fall fashion and beauty goods tend to sell out! Sale ends August 6. (Prices go up August 7).
- Bobbi Brown Bobbi on Trend Eyes and Cheeks Collection: Sale $98 ($365 Value), $98
- MAC Look in a Box Basic Brush Set: Sale $49.50 ($162 Value), $49
- Yves Saint Laurent Edition Set: Sale $74 ($106 Value), $74
- La Mer The Revitalizing Collection, Sale $330 ($492 Value), $330
- simplehuman Round Sensor Mirror Pro: Sale $167.50, After Sale $250, $167
- Estee Lauder Repair + Renew Collection: Sale $98 ($150 Value), $98
- Lancôme Lash Lovers Mascara Collection: Sale $59 ($95.50 Value), $59
- T3 Featherweight 2 Hair Dryer: Sale $134, After Sale $200, $134
- Trish McEvoy The Power of Makeup Confidence Planner Collection: Sale $225 ($554 Value), $225
- Victor&Rolf Flowerbomb Eau de Parfum Set: Sale $129 ($200 Value), $129
- White Elephant Gifts on Amazon
- 10 Best Beauty Advent Calendars
- Top Rated Boots and Booties Under $100 on Amazon
More ‘Shop The Tops’
- Talking Top Tens: Lona DuncanLona Duncan is the Founder and CEO of Style Lend, which is revolutionizing the designer clothing industry by providing luxury fashion labels for every occasion at an affordable price. Starting her fashion career as a model, Lona has spent over 10 years in the space. This is her 3rd fashion company, and she is a recent graduate from YCombinator. Follow Style Lend on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter.
- Talking Top Tens: Cortney NovogratzCortney Novogratz and her husband, Robert, are proud parents of seven and the duo behind The Novogratz, an interior and product design firm that has successfully been in the design business for more than twenty-five years. The Novogratzes have had several product lines with retailers such as CB2, Bed Bath & Beyond, Old Navy and more, and are currently launching their own e-commerce site for holiday 2016. The two have also worked with many A-list clients and have had two successful television shows: Bravo’s 9 by Design, HGTV’s Home by Novogratz, as well as a digital series with People.com. For more information on The Novogratz, check out their website; blog; Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest accounts and grab a copy of their third book Beachside Bohemian: Easy Living By the Sea- A Designer Couple’s Refuge for Family and Friends available on Amazon October 18th.
- Popular This Week:OROBLU ’Repos 70’ Control Top Support Hosiery