It’s one of the biggest shopping events of the year: Nordstrom’s Anniversary Sale, an event that allows you to shop brand-new arrivals at major-sale prices with free shipping and free returns. Early access starts today, July 13th, for shoppers with a Nordstrom card. If you don’t have a Nordstrom card, you can still peruse the sale and save your favorite picks in your virtual shopping cart until July 21st, when public access to the sale begins. Act fact though as Nordstrom’s early deals on fall fashion and beauty goods tend to sell out! Sale ends August 6. (Prices go up August 7).
- Bobbi Brown Bobbi on Trend Eyes and Cheeks Collection: Sale $98 ($365 Value), $98
- MAC Look in a Box Basic Brush Set: Sale $49.50 ($162 Value), $49
- Yves Saint Laurent Edition Set: Sale $74 ($106 Value), $74
- La Mer The Revitalizing Collection, Sale $330 ($492 Value), $330
- simplehuman Round Sensor Mirror Pro: Sale $167.50, After Sale $250, $167
- Estee Lauder Repair + Renew Collection: Sale $98 ($150 Value), $98
- Lancôme Lash Lovers Mascara Collection: Sale $59 ($95.50 Value), $59
- T3 Featherweight 2 Hair Dryer: Sale $134, After Sale $200, $134
- Trish McEvoy The Power of Makeup Confidence Planner Collection: Sale $225 ($554 Value), $225
- Victor&Rolf Flowerbomb Eau de Parfum Set: Sale $129 ($200 Value), $129
- Talking Top Tens: Mary Alice HaneyMary Alice Haney, the founder and designer of luxury brand HANEY, has been creating some of the most memorable and glamorous images, both on and off the red carpet, for the past two decades. Mary Alice is former renowned celebrity stylist and fashion editor for GQ, Allure, and Marie Claire. The brand is sold on Net-a-Porter, Moda Operandi and Saks and has a huge celebrity following including Reese Witherspoon, Carrie Underwood, Cobie Smulders, Jane Fonda and Miranda Lambert. Follow Mary Alice on Twitter and Instagram and HANEY on Facebook.
- Talking Top Tens: Amy OdellAmy Odell is the author of Tales From the Back Row: An Outsider’s View From Inside the Fashion Industry, a humorous look at what it’s really like to work in the world of high fashion. She’s also the editor of Cosmopolitan.com, the largest community of millennial women on the internet, where she oversees editorial content, social media, and original video. Since joining the website in September 2013, she’s more than tripled traffic to surpass 37 million readers each month, and has expanded coverage to include a wide range of feminist, political, and LGBTQ topics alongside celebrity news and style coverage. You can find out more about Amy by checking out her Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, and/or Snapchat (@amylynnodell) accounts!
- Popular This Week:Donna Karan The Nudes Toeless Pantyhose