It’s one of the biggest shopping events of the year: Nordstrom’s Anniversary Sale, an event that allows you to shop brand-new arrivals at major-sale prices with free shipping and free returns. Early access starts today, July 13th, for shoppers with a Nordstrom card. If you don’t have a Nordstrom card, you can still peruse the sale and save your favorite picks in your virtual shopping cart until July 21st, when public access to the sale begins. Act fact though as Nordstrom’s early deals on fall fashion and beauty goods tend to sell out! Sale ends August 6. (Prices go up August 7).
- Le Nouveau Split Hem Jeans: Sale $179.90, After Sale $269, $179
- Rails Channing Embroidered Military Shirt: Sale $124.90, After Sale $188, $124
- Vince Camuto Karinta Block Heel Bootie, Sale $99.90, After Sale $149.95, $99
- Rebecca Minkoff Small Love Embroidered Nubuck Crossbody Bag: Sale $183.90, After Sale $275, $183
- BLANKNYC Life Changer Moto Jacket : Sale $64.90, After Sale $98, $64
- Zella Turning Point High Waist Crop Legging: Sale $42.90, After Sale $65, $42
- SPANX Faux Leather Leggings, Sale $64.90, After Sale $98, $64
- Sam Edelman Raisa Bow Flat: Sale $79.90, After Sale $119.95, $79
- Hinge Tie Sleeve Top: Sale $49.90, After Sale $79, $49
- UGG Constantine Genuine Shearling Boot: Sale $109.90, After Sale $165.95, $109
- Summer wear to work dresses from Amazon under $100
- Your Weekend Look on Amazon
- Fall Intimates on Sale at Nordstrom
More ‘Shop The Tops’
- Talking Top Tens: Sari BibliowiczAfter graduating from New York University, Sari Bibliowicz became one of the founding team members at Gilt Groupe’s Jetsetter. She worked in different departments, from Revenue Management and Pricing to Member Services and Social Media. After learning the ropes at a startup, she decided to follow her passion, start her own, and set herself on a mission to do more with less. At Bib + Tuck, Sari handles all things Marketing, Public Relations, and Partnerships. When not raving about creative reuse, you’ll find her traveling, photographing, practicing yoga, and learning French. Follow Bib + Tuck on Twitter and Instagram.
- Talking Top Tens: Alex WilliamsonAlex started with Bumble in October 2014, just before the female-led dating application launched in December of that same year. Bumble founder, Whitney Wolfe, originally hired Alex to launch Bumble in Dallas, TX. Within three weeks, Alex expanded beyond her Dallas-focused role and took over their social media. Her role quickly evolved and she is now the VP of Brand Content, overseeing all of Bumble’s content and managing the brand’s voice. This includes the daily content that goes into their Instagram account, @bumble. “In other words, I think in meme,” says Alex. You can follow Alex on her personal Instagram account at @theboohemian.
- Popular This Week:L’eggs Women’s Energy 3-Pack Control Top Reinforced Toe Panty Hose