It’s one of the biggest shopping events of the year: Nordstrom’s Anniversary Sale, an event that allows you to shop brand-new arrivals at major-sale prices with free shipping and free returns. Early access starts today, July 13th, for shoppers with a Nordstrom card. If you don’t have a Nordstrom card, you can still peruse the sale and save your favorite picks in your virtual shopping cart until July 21st, when public access to the sale begins. Act fact though as Nordstrom’s early deals on fall fashion and beauty goods tend to sell out! Sale ends August 6. (Prices go up August 7).
- Le Nouveau Split Hem Jeans: Sale $179.90, After Sale $269, $179
- Rails Channing Embroidered Military Shirt: Sale $124.90, After Sale $188, $124
- Vince Camuto Karinta Block Heel Bootie, Sale $99.90, After Sale $149.95, $99
- Rebecca Minkoff Small Love Embroidered Nubuck Crossbody Bag: Sale $183.90, After Sale $275, $183
- BLANKNYC Life Changer Moto Jacket : Sale $64.90, After Sale $98, $64
- Zella Turning Point High Waist Crop Legging: Sale $42.90, After Sale $65, $42
- SPANX Faux Leather Leggings, Sale $64.90, After Sale $98, $64
- Sam Edelman Raisa Bow Flat: Sale $79.90, After Sale $119.95, $79
- Hinge Tie Sleeve Top: Sale $49.90, After Sale $79, $49
- UGG Constantine Genuine Shearling Boot: Sale $109.90, After Sale $165.95, $109
- Exclusive Fall Fashion Essentials
- Color of the Season: Power Red
- Sale Alert: Designer Styles at Nordstrom
More ‘Shop The Tops’
- Talking Top Tens: Lona DuncanLona Duncan is the Founder and CEO of Style Lend, which is revolutionizing the designer clothing industry by providing luxury fashion labels for every occasion at an affordable price. Starting her fashion career as a model, Lona has spent over 10 years in the space. This is her 3rd fashion company, and she is a recent graduate from YCombinator. Follow Style Lend on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter.
- Talking Top Tens: Rachel HofstetterFor years, Rachel Hofstetter was paid to eat and drink as a food editor at places like O, the Oprah Magazine (dream!). But besides the copious amounts of chocolate and cheese, her favorite part of the job was talking with up-and-coming food entrepreneurs. Their stories led to Cooking Up a Business (Penguin), an insider guide to the world of food startups. As she wrote the book, Rachel picked up the entrepreneurial itch (it’s contagious!). When an idea she and her husband created for their own wedding turned out to be immensely popular, she left her formal food editor career to launch guesterly. Today, the guesterly software platform enables anyone to create a custom photo directory for life’s special events like weddings, reunions, and more. Follow Rachel and guesterly via Twitter.
- Popular This Week:Falke Control Top Silhouette Tights