It’s one of the biggest shopping events of the year: Nordstrom’s Anniversary Sale, an event that allows you to shop brand-new arrivals at major-sale prices with free shipping and free returns. Early access starts today, July 13th, for shoppers with a Nordstrom card. If you don’t have a Nordstrom card, you can still peruse the sale and save your favorite picks in your virtual shopping cart until July 21st, when public access to the sale begins. Act fact though as Nordstrom’s early deals on fall fashion and beauty goods tend to sell out! Sale ends August 6. (Prices go up August 7).
- Le Nouveau Split Hem Jeans: Sale $179.90, After Sale $269, $179
- Rails Channing Embroidered Military Shirt: Sale $124.90, After Sale $188, $124
- Vince Camuto Karinta Block Heel Bootie, Sale $99.90, After Sale $149.95, $99
- Rebecca Minkoff Small Love Embroidered Nubuck Crossbody Bag: Sale $183.90, After Sale $275, $183
- BLANKNYC Life Changer Moto Jacket : Sale $64.90, After Sale $98, $64
- Zella Turning Point High Waist Crop Legging: Sale $42.90, After Sale $65, $42
- SPANX Faux Leather Leggings, Sale $64.90, After Sale $98, $64
- Sam Edelman Raisa Bow Flat: Sale $79.90, After Sale $119.95, $79
- Hinge Tie Sleeve Top: Sale $49.90, After Sale $79, $49
- UGG Constantine Genuine Shearling Boot: Sale $109.90, After Sale $165.95, $109
- White Elephant Gifts on Amazon
- 10 Best Beauty Advent Calendars
- Top Rated Boots and Booties Under $100 on Amazon
More ‘Shop The Tops’
- Talking Top Tens: Amy MillerAmy Miller is a stylist at BHLDN. Dreamed up by Anthropologie, BHLDN focuses specifically on weddings. Through one-on-one styling services online and in stores, BHLDN helps couples create an event brimming with unusually beautiful garments and objects reflective of their own personalities. BHLDN travels the world in search of emerging designers, superior craftsmanship and cultural significances. Follow BHLDN on Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest and Facebook.
- Talking Top Tens: Marissa EvansMarissa Evans is the Head of Radical Innovation at Rent the Runway, a fashion e-commerce service that provides designer dress and accessory rentals. Marissa oversees a group of product, technology, analytics and marketing members to develop new initiatives that focus on business growth. Before joining Rent the Runway, Marissa ran her own fashion technology startup, GO TRY IT ON, a mobile application that offered people advice on what to wear. In June 2013, GO TRY IT ON was acquired by Rent the Runway. She also worked at the digital media agency, Digitas, in strategy & analytics, where she helped brands develop digital marketing initiatives. A Cornell University alum, Marissa also earned an MBA from Harvard Business School. She enjoys performing comedic improvisation in New York City. Follow Marissa on Twitter.
- Popular This Week:Hue French Lace Control Top Hosiery