It’s one of the biggest shopping events of the year: Nordstrom’s Anniversary Sale, an event that allows you to shop brand-new arrivals at major-sale prices with free shipping and free returns. Early access starts today, July 13th, for shoppers with a Nordstrom card. If you don’t have a Nordstrom card, you can still peruse the sale and save your favorite picks in your virtual shopping cart until July 21st, when public access to the sale begins. Act fact though as Nordstrom’s early deals on fall fashion and beauty goods tend to sell out! Sale ends August 6. (Prices go up August 7).
- Leith Drop Waist Tank Dress: Sale $45.90, After Sale $69, $45
- BaubleBar Luisa Tassel Drop Earrings: Sale $31.90, After Sale $38, $31
- Leith Portrait Collar Stripe Blouse: Sale $38.90, After Sale $59, $38
- Articles of Society Carly Release Hem Crop Skinny Jeans: Sale $38.90, After Sale $59, $38
- Leith Suede Clutch: Sale $49.90, After Sale $75, $49
- Free People Valencia Off the Shoulder Pullover, $44
- BP Woven Twill Tunic: Sale $31.90, After Sale $48, $31
- Kendra Scott Elaina Filigree Bracelet: Sale $35.90, After Sale $55, $35
- Lush Raw Edge Side Slit Tee: Sale $15.90, After Sale $24, $15
- Halogen V-Neck Merino Wool Cardigan: Sale 49.90, After Sale $79, $49
- Exclusive Fall Fashion Essentials
- Color of the Season: Power Red
- Sale Alert: Designer Styles at Nordstrom
More ‘Shop The Tops’
- Talking Top Tens: Meaghan RoseMeaghan is co-founder and CEO of Rocksbox, a “borrow before you buy” jewelry service. Rocksbox gives its members unlimited access to a personalized closet of designer jewelry. A Rocksbox member can borrow three pieces of designer jewelry at a time, buy anything that she loves, and swap out her jewelry for new pieces as often as she likes. Prior to Rocksbox, Meaghan was with McKinsey & Company. She is a graduate of Wharton Business School. Follow Rocksbox on Twitter and Instagram.
- Talking Top Tens: Kathryne TaylorKathryne Taylor is the 20-something writer, photographer and recipe developer behind Cookie and Kate, a food blog featuring fresh vegetarian recipes. As a former art director and now full-time food blogger, she spends her days making vegetables and whole grains look good. Kate lives in Kansas City with a funny mutt named Cookie. Follow Kate on Pinterest, Instagram and Facebook.
- Popular This Week:HUE So Silky Sheer Control Top Tights