It’s one of the biggest shopping events of the year: Nordstrom’s Anniversary Sale, an event that allows you to shop brand-new arrivals at major-sale prices with free shipping and free returns. Early access starts today, July 13th, for shoppers with a Nordstrom card. If you don’t have a Nordstrom card, you can still peruse the sale and save your favorite picks in your virtual shopping cart until July 21st, when public access to the sale begins. Act fact though as Nordstrom’s early deals on fall fashion and beauty goods tend to sell out! Sale ends August 6. (Prices go up August 7).
- Leith Drop Waist Tank Dress: Sale $45.90, After Sale $69, $45
- BaubleBar Luisa Tassel Drop Earrings: Sale $31.90, After Sale $38, $31
- Leith Portrait Collar Stripe Blouse: Sale $38.90, After Sale $59, $38
- Articles of Society Carly Release Hem Crop Skinny Jeans: Sale $38.90, After Sale $59, $38
- Leith Suede Clutch: Sale $49.90, After Sale $75, $49
- Free People Valencia Off the Shoulder Pullover, $44
- BP Woven Twill Tunic: Sale $31.90, After Sale $48, $31
- Kendra Scott Elaina Filigree Bracelet: Sale $35.90, After Sale $55, $35
- Lush Raw Edge Side Slit Tee: Sale $15.90, After Sale $24, $15
- Halogen V-Neck Merino Wool Cardigan: Sale 49.90, After Sale $79, $49
- Best Casual Dresses Under $50 on Amazon
- Label We Love: Alo Yoga
- 10 Most Popular Bras on Amazon
More ‘Shop The Tops’
- Talking Top Tens: Sophie DonelsonSophie Donelson was named Editor-in-chief of House Beautiful (Twitter: @housebeautiful, Instagram: @housebeautiful) in January 2015. Previously, she served as Editor-in-chief of Hamptons Cottages & Gardens, and held senior editorial positions at ELLE DECOR and Martha Stewart’s Blueprint and CITY magazines. During her time as an independent journalist, she wrote for print and digital publications including the New York Times, Wall Street Journal, Departures, and New York Magazine. Donelson received a writing, literature, and publishing degree from Emerson College where she graduated magna cum laude. She and her husband, also a journalist, recently renovated a 1917 apartment in historic Jackson Heights, Queens, which they share with their three-year old son, Teddy. Check out her Instagram and Twitter for more information!
- Talking Top Tens: Laura MirandaDr. Laura Miranda DPT, MSPT, CSCS, is the founder of Strong Healthy Woman, which provides outdoor fitness Boot Camps in NYC, and exclusive in-home training in NYC and Long Island. She is a Doctor of Physical Therapy and an educational and motivational speaker for companies such as Whole Foods, Twitter, The New York Stock Exchange, and BlackRock. Laura is also a fitness expert contributor for Pazoo.com and an on camera fitness expert for HealthGuru.com. By trade, she is a fitness and physical therapy guru; by mission, she helps people ‘Become The Best Possible Version of Themselves’ (also the company motto!). Follow Laura on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
- Popular This Week:OROBLU ’Repos 70’ Control Top Support Hosiery