It’s one of the biggest shopping events of the year: Nordstrom’s Anniversary Sale, an event that allows you to shop brand-new arrivals at major-sale prices with free shipping and free returns. Early access starts today, July 13th, for shoppers with a Nordstrom card. If you don’t have a Nordstrom card, you can still peruse the sale and save your favorite picks in your virtual shopping cart until July 21st, when public access to the sale begins. Act fact though as Nordstrom’s early deals on fall fashion and beauty goods tend to sell out! Sale ends August 6. (Prices go up August 7).
- Leith Drop Waist Tank Dress: Sale $45.90, After Sale $69, $45
- BaubleBar Luisa Tassel Drop Earrings: Sale $31.90, After Sale $38, $31
- Leith Portrait Collar Stripe Blouse: Sale $38.90, After Sale $59, $38
- Articles of Society Carly Release Hem Crop Skinny Jeans: Sale $38.90, After Sale $59, $38
- Leith Suede Clutch: Sale $49.90, After Sale $75, $49
- Free People Valencia Off the Shoulder Pullover, $44
- BP Woven Twill Tunic: Sale $31.90, After Sale $48, $31
- Kendra Scott Elaina Filigree Bracelet: Sale $35.90, After Sale $55, $35
- Lush Raw Edge Side Slit Tee: Sale $15.90, After Sale $24, $15
- Halogen V-Neck Merino Wool Cardigan: Sale 49.90, After Sale $79, $49
- White Elephant Gifts on Amazon
- 10 Best Beauty Advent Calendars
- Top Rated Boots and Booties Under $100 on Amazon
More ‘Shop The Tops’
- Talking Top Tens: Lucy FairweatherLucy Fairweather is the owner and gift curator for Fair Ivy surprises, which provides unique monthly subscriptions for women. A graduate of UC Berkeley, she created the surprise gift company in 2008 after realizing that opening the mailbox had become a joyless occasion for many people. With a subscription to Fair Ivy, a new handmade, hand-wrapped, vegan-friendly, USA-made luxury gift is mailed out to you every month. All surprise items are created by women, for women, and inside each package you’ll find details about their inspiration and craft. Currently experiencing high demand, subscriptions are available via waitlist only. Follow Fair Ivy on Twitter and Instagram.
- Talking Top Tens: Dineh MohajerDineh Mohajer created Hard Candy in 1995, while completing her fourth year as a Biochemistry student attending USC. The brand was instantly recognized and embraced by Neiman Marcus, Harvey Nichols, Sephora and countless other prestigious global retailers. In 1999, Hard Candy was sold to LVMH, the French luxury powerhouse. By early 2002, her next line was born, Goldie, a brand that was regarded as subtle sophistication with punk rock sensibility. The brand was immediately snatched up by Limited Brands for exclusive distribution in their Bath & Body Works and C.O. Bigelow stores. Several years and creative collaborations later, Dineh is bringing about the next evolution of beauty with Smith & Cult, her new ‘5-free’ nail polish line that has developed an instant cult following. Follow Smith & Cult on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram.
- Popular This Week:HUE So Silky Sheer Control Top Tights