It’s one of the biggest shopping events of the year: Nordstrom’s Anniversary Sale, an event that allows you to shop brand-new arrivals at major-sale prices with free shipping and free returns. Early access starts today, July 13th, for shoppers with a Nordstrom card. If you don’t have a Nordstrom card, you can still peruse the sale and save your favorite picks in your virtual shopping cart until July 21st, when public access to the sale begins. Act fact though as Nordstrom’s early deals on fall fashion and beauty goods tend to sell out! Sale ends August 6. (Prices go up August 7).
- Leith Drop Waist Tank Dress: Sale $45.90, After Sale $69, $45
- BaubleBar Luisa Tassel Drop Earrings: Sale $31.90, After Sale $38, $31
- Leith Portrait Collar Stripe Blouse: Sale $38.90, After Sale $59, $38
- Articles of Society Carly Release Hem Crop Skinny Jeans: Sale $38.90, After Sale $59, $38
- Leith Suede Clutch: Sale $49.90, After Sale $75, $49
- Free People Valencia Off the Shoulder Pullover, $44
- BP Woven Twill Tunic: Sale $31.90, After Sale $48, $31
- Kendra Scott Elaina Filigree Bracelet: Sale $35.90, After Sale $55, $35
- Lush Raw Edge Side Slit Tee: Sale $15.90, After Sale $24, $15
- Halogen V-Neck Merino Wool Cardigan: Sale 49.90, After Sale $79, $49
- Bold and Beautiful One-Piece Swimsuits
- Fresh New Finds
- Brand We Love: JoyLab at Target
More ‘Shop The Tops’
- Talking Top Tens: Dawn CasaleDawn is the co-owner of One Girl Cookies with her husband, Dave Crofton. They have two shops in Brooklyn, offering breakfast, coffee and all manner of sweet treats. In her prior life, she was the Accessories Manager at Barneys New York where she played with beautiful baubles all day. She and Dave now live in Brooklyn, along with their two kids, Nate and Camille. Visit One Girl Cookies on Facebook and follow them on Twitter.
- Talking Top Tens: Jodie SnyderJodie Snyder is one-half of the duo that founded trendsetting jewelry line DANNIJO, a Made in NY certified accessories brand beloved by celebs like Beyonce, Madonna, Oprah Winfrey, Alicia Keys, Natalie Portman, and Rihanna. All pieces are handmade with unique statement styles that are unforgettable, making DANNIJO a staple amongst the icons of the fashion industry. As influencers themselves, Jodie and her sister Danielle Snyder are credited as one of the first visionaries to use social media to elevate their brand in the jewelry space. They also have run a non-profit that fundraises for grassroots projects in Africa, where all the packaging for Dannijo is made by women in Rwanda. For more on Jodie and DANNIJO, be sure to check out @jodiesnydermorel and @dannijo on Instagram, and click to explore Jodie’s top ten essentials!
- Popular This Week:Wolford Individual 10 Control Top Tights