Beach weekend coming up? Or even better, a grand summer escape just around the corner? Then we highly recommend you shop this list of ten adorable, and top-rated picks from Amazon to properly complete your wardrobe for whatever warm-weather excursion you may have planned. Do so today and get your new look delivered to your door by Thursday—just in time for any fun you have planned for the weekend ahead!
- Nanette Nanette Lepore Short Sleeve Dress with Embroidery, $149
- Miuco Bamboo Cage Handbag, $67
- Michael Stars Cotton Lycra Halter Midi Dress, $88
- Lucky Brand Pineapple Tank Top, $35
- STEVEN by Steve Madden Women’s Farley Slide Sandal, $61
- Humble Chic NY Chandelier Bubble Ball Statement Earrings, $37
- Maggy London Women’s Palm Medallion-Printed Fit-and-Flare Dress, $100
- Unlisted Over There Espadrille Wedge Sandal, $30
- Lucky Brand Coastal Palms Off the Shoulder Halter Bandeau Bikini Top, $43
- Carlos by Carlos Santana Gilmore Slide Sandal, $31
- Editor’s Holiday Wish List: Beth Zerdecki, Chief Creative Officer
- Fair Isle Sweaters
- Editor’s Holiday Wish List: Emily Carter, Digital Marketing Manager
More ‘Shop The Tops’
- Talking Top Tens: Sophie DonelsonSophie Donelson was named Editor-in-chief of House Beautiful (Twitter: @housebeautiful, Instagram: @housebeautiful) in January 2015. Previously, she served as Editor-in-chief of Hamptons Cottages & Gardens, and held senior editorial positions at ELLE DECOR and Martha Stewart’s Blueprint and CITY magazines. During her time as an independent journalist, she wrote for print and digital publications including the New York Times, Wall Street Journal, Departures, and New York Magazine. Donelson received a writing, literature, and publishing degree from Emerson College where she graduated magna cum laude. She and her husband, also a journalist, recently renovated a 1917 apartment in historic Jackson Heights, Queens, which they share with their three-year old son, Teddy. Check out her Instagram and Twitter for more information!
- Talking Top Tens: Janet CrowtherJanet Crowther is the Founder and CEO of For the Makers, an online destination for DIY supplies, tutorials and inspiration. Based in Brooklyn, For the Makers sends customized DIY projects to customers all over the country. Starting her career as a jewelry designer, Janet’s work has been on the pages of almost every major fashion publication. By working with companies like Kate Spade, Alexis Bittar, and Marc Jacobs, she learned the ins and outs of finding the prettiest, highest-quality materials from every corner of the world. Her first book, "Make a Statement: 25 Handcrafted Jewelry & Accessory Projects," hits bookstores in spring 2015. Follow For the Makers on Instagram and Facebook, and Janet on Twitter and Instagram.
- Popular This Week:OROBLU ’Repos 70’ Control Top Support Hosiery