Beach weekend coming up? Or even better, a grand summer escape just around the corner? Then we highly recommend you shop this list of ten adorable, and top-rated picks from Amazon to properly complete your wardrobe for whatever warm-weather excursion you may have planned. Do so today and get your new look delivered to your door by Thursday—just in time for any fun you have planned for the weekend ahead!
- Nanette Nanette Lepore Short Sleeve Dress with Embroidery, $149
- Miuco Bamboo Cage Handbag, $67
- Michael Stars Cotton Lycra Halter Midi Dress, $88
- Lucky Brand Pineapple Tank Top, $35
- STEVEN by Steve Madden Women’s Farley Slide Sandal, $61
- Humble Chic NY Chandelier Bubble Ball Statement Earrings, $37
- Maggy London Women’s Palm Medallion-Printed Fit-and-Flare Dress, $100
- Unlisted Over There Espadrille Wedge Sandal, $30
- Lucky Brand Coastal Palms Off the Shoulder Halter Bandeau Bikini Top, $43
- Carlos by Carlos Santana Gilmore Slide Sandal, $31
- Talking Top Tens: Laura & Danielle KosannEveryone has to eat. That’s why there is The New Potato, a food, fashion and lifestyle destination – founded by sisters Danielle & Laura Kosann, Creative Director and Editor-in-Chief, respectively. The two used their combined experience in fashion, design and entertainment to create an online magazine that presents the world through the lens of food.Taking a voyeuristic approach, The New Potato deals with the culinary experience in a different way, by continuously blurring the lines between food, fashion, design and media. Profiling everything from the health routines of the biggest celebrities, recipes and city guides from actors, models and chefs, to dinners in the homes of your favorite tastemakers, this breakout site covers a far more extensive palate of tastes and trends. Follow The New Potato on Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook.
- Talking Top Tens: Umber AhmadUmber Ahmad founded Mah-Ze-Dahr Bakery | A Colicchio Discovery in 2013 as a way to transport the curious on a delectable journey of mystery and desire. Started in 2013, the luxury food concept creates memories through combining classic recipes, global spices and an elevated sensory experience. Having spent much of her career on Wall Street, Umber decided to bring together her financial expertise with her passion of food to create a global brand rooted in the staunch belief that what you eat changes who you are as a person. Umber and the bakery have been featured in the New York Times, Food & Wine and O Magazine, among others. Follow Mah-Ze-Dahr Bakery on Twitter and Instagram.
- Popular This Week:Donna Karan The Nudes Toeless Pantyhose