Beach weekend coming up? Or even better, a grand summer escape just around the corner? Then we highly recommend you shop this list of ten adorable, and top-rated picks from Amazon to properly complete your wardrobe for whatever warm-weather excursion you may have planned. Do so today and get your new look delivered to your door by Thursday—just in time for any fun you have planned for the weekend ahead!
- Nanette Nanette Lepore Short Sleeve Dress with Embroidery, $149
- Miuco Bamboo Cage Handbag, $67
- Michael Stars Cotton Lycra Halter Midi Dress, $88
- Lucky Brand Pineapple Tank Top, $35
- STEVEN by Steve Madden Women’s Farley Slide Sandal, $61
- Humble Chic NY Chandelier Bubble Ball Statement Earrings, $37
- Maggy London Women’s Palm Medallion-Printed Fit-and-Flare Dress, $100
- Unlisted Over There Espadrille Wedge Sandal, $30
- Lucky Brand Coastal Palms Off the Shoulder Halter Bandeau Bikini Top, $43
- Carlos by Carlos Santana Gilmore Slide Sandal, $31
- Halloween Costumes on Amazon
- Fall Accessories On Amazon Under $75
- Exclusive Fall Fashion Essentials
More ‘Shop The Tops’
- Talking Top Tens: Sarah Gray MillerSarah Gray Miller is the editor-in-chief of Modern Farmer. Modern Farmer is the authoritative resource for today’s cutting-edge food producers and consumers: the farmers, wannabe farmers, chefs, and passionate home cooks who are influencing the way we eat right now. Blending hands-in-dirt service, soulful inspiration, and whip-smart reporting, Modern Farmer understands that a tomato is never just a tomato—it’s also a political, and deeply personal, statement about who we want to be and the world we hope to live in. Prior to this role, she has served as the editor-in-chief of Country Living, Budget Living, O at Home, and Organic Style. Sarah Gray currently lives in Athens, New York with her rescue dog, Mr. Chips. Check out Modern Farmer on Twitter, Instagram, and Tumblr for more information!
- Talking Top Tens: Erin LoechnerThe creative genius behind Design For Mankind, Erin Loechner has been blogging for more than a decade and has garnered a loyal, design-loving following with over 1 million social fans on her combined Pinterest, Twitter, Facebook and Instagram channels. She now spends her days nestled in a sleepy Midwestern town, and her writing and design work has been showcased in Glamour, Lucky, Parenting, Dwell, Marie Claire, Elle Decor and, most recently, in a 2-year / 24-episode web show on HGTV.com.
- Popular This Week:HUE So Silky Sheer Control Top Tights