We get it—it’s Tuesday and you’re already dreaming of this weekend’s plans. But what about your weekend look? If a rooftop party, beach house soiree, or brunch with the gals has made it on your calendar, then we recommend you shop this list today. All of these top-rated styles are available on Amazon, making it possible to get your new ensemble by Thursday. Click, buy, and get a lovely little package delivered to your door in two days flat. As always, we’re here to reduce your shopping stress and this is just one more way we do that: looks for your weekend, all rounded up in one simple list.
- French Connection Chisulo Smocking Jersey Dress, $118
- Steve Madden Marina Wedge Sandal, $69
- Lucky Brand Fringe Earrings II, $35
- Jack by BB Dakota Seymour Soft Plaid Long Sleeve Shirt Dress, $70
- André Assous Champ Fashion Sneaker, $79
- T-Shirt & Jeans "Sun Seeker" Back Pack, $30
- Joie Capriana Printed Dress, $89
- Steven by Steve Madden Friendsy Flat Sandal, $89
- Steve Madden Bbrooks, $57
- Amanda Uprichard Odessa Dress, $194
- Talking Top Tens: Jamie ChandleeJamie is excited to be the new CEO of Rank & Style and is thrilled to continue the mission of "ranking the world" while providing value to the site’s users. Texas born and raised but now splitting her time between Austin and New York, Jamie is an online shopping addict and a total beauty junkie. As a mother of two and an avid traveler, she is always on the go with less time to search for the very best items in fashion and beauty. She loves that Rank & Style simplifies the shopping experience through unbiased top tens. Jamie was most recently at Facebook where she helped lead the company’s efforts within the fashion and retail segments. She is thrilled to get to know the many loyal Rank & Style users. Feel free to drop Jamie a line at email@example.com with any suggestions or feedback.
- Talking Top Tens: Chriselle LimStylist and Digital Influencer, Chriselle Lim has been creating quite a stir in the fashion industry. Starting off her fashion career as a wardrobe stylist, she logged in years of editorial shoots with prominent fashion books and celebrities. In December 2011, Chriselle founded The Chriselle Factor to chronicle her daily musings and personal style. She also launched her YouTube channel to empower and inspire women all over the world. She helps them discover their true beauty and gives them the confidence they need to feel beautiful. Within a short period, 482k people have subscribed to her YouTube channel. With over 33.5 million views, Chriselle is the #1 Fashion Expert on all of YouTube. Follow Chriselle on Youtube, Twitter, and Instagram.
- Popular This Week:Maidenform Skinny Sheers