We get it—it’s Tuesday and you’re already dreaming of this weekend’s plans. But what about your weekend look? If a rooftop party, beach house soiree, or brunch with the gals has made it on your calendar, then we recommend you shop this list today. All of these top-rated styles are available on Amazon, making it possible to get your new ensemble by Thursday. Click, buy, and get a lovely little package delivered to your door in two days flat. As always, we’re here to reduce your shopping stress and this is just one more way we do that: looks for your weekend, all rounded up in one simple list.
- French Connection Chisulo Smocking Jersey Dress, $118
- Steve Madden Marina Wedge Sandal, $69
- Lucky Brand Fringe Earrings II, $35
- Jack by BB Dakota Seymour Soft Plaid Long Sleeve Shirt Dress, $70
- André Assous Champ Fashion Sneaker, $79
- T-Shirt & Jeans "Sun Seeker" Back Pack, $30
- Joie Capriana Printed Dress, $89
- Steven by Steve Madden Friendsy Flat Sandal, $89
- Steve Madden Bbrooks, $57
- Amanda Uprichard Odessa Dress, $194
- Best Casual Dresses Under $50 on Amazon
- Label We Love: Alo Yoga
- 10 Most Popular Bras on Amazon
More ‘Shop The Tops’
- Talking Top Tens: Amy OdellAmy Odell is the author of Tales From the Back Row: An Outsider’s View From Inside the Fashion Industry, a humorous look at what it’s really like to work in the world of high fashion. She’s also the editor of Cosmopolitan.com, the largest community of millennial women on the internet, where she oversees editorial content, social media, and original video. Since joining the website in September 2013, she’s more than tripled traffic to surpass 37 million readers each month, and has expanded coverage to include a wide range of feminist, political, and LGBTQ topics alongside celebrity news and style coverage. You can find out more about Amy by checking out her Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, and/or Snapchat (@amylynnodell) accounts!
- Talking Top Tens: Janice KaplanJanice Kaplan is the author of more than a dozen popular novels and non-fiction books. Her most recent book, The Gratitude Diaries, was a New York Times bestseller and has gotten attention around the world. Janice was the editor-in-chief of Parade magazine and the creator and executive producer of numerous network television shows. She has appeared regularly on programs including The Today Show and Good Morning America. Find out more about Janice when you visit janicekaplan.com or gratitudediaries.com and follow her on Twitter.
- Popular This Week:Commando The Keeper Control Top Pantyhose