We get it—it’s Tuesday and you’re already dreaming of this weekend’s plans. But what about your weekend look? If a rooftop party, beach house soiree, or brunch with the gals has made it on your calendar, then we recommend you shop this list today. All of these top-rated styles are available on Amazon, making it possible to get your new ensemble by Thursday. Click, buy, and get a lovely little package delivered to your door in two days flat. As always, we’re here to reduce your shopping stress and this is just one more way we do that: looks for your weekend, all rounded up in one simple list.
- French Connection Chisulo Smocking Jersey Dress, $118
- Steve Madden Marina Wedge Sandal, $69
- Lucky Brand Fringe Earrings II, $35
- Jack by BB Dakota Seymour Soft Plaid Long Sleeve Shirt Dress, $70
- André Assous Champ Fashion Sneaker, $79
- T-Shirt & Jeans "Sun Seeker" Back Pack, $30
- Joie Capriana Printed Dress, $89
- Steven by Steve Madden Friendsy Flat Sandal, $89
- Steve Madden Bbrooks, $57
- Amanda Uprichard Odessa Dress, $194
- Halloween Costumes on Amazon
- Fall Accessories On Amazon Under $75
- Exclusive Fall Fashion Essentials
More ‘Shop The Tops’
- Talking Top Tens: Marissa EvansMarissa Evans is the Head of Radical Innovation at Rent the Runway, a fashion e-commerce service that provides designer dress and accessory rentals. Marissa oversees a group of product, technology, analytics and marketing members to develop new initiatives that focus on business growth. Before joining Rent the Runway, Marissa ran her own fashion technology startup, GO TRY IT ON, a mobile application that offered people advice on what to wear. In June 2013, GO TRY IT ON was acquired by Rent the Runway. She also worked at the digital media agency, Digitas, in strategy & analytics, where she helped brands develop digital marketing initiatives. A Cornell University alum, Marissa also earned an MBA from Harvard Business School. She enjoys performing comedic improvisation in New York City. Follow Marissa on Twitter.
- Talking Top Tens: Dana G. & Brooke P.The dynamic duo that is Dana and Brooke has known since an early age that they were destined to work together. The pair grew up as family friends and on many summer vacations would lay poolside, master-planning business ventures until something stuck – Love Detailed. Love Detailed is an online platform dedicated to changing the way the modern couple designs and shops for their wedding. As a recent bride and a bride-to-be, these two have a unique and current perspective into what today’s couple truly wants when planning their wedding, and they wanted to share their inspirations and ideas with couples around the country. Follow Love Detailed on Twitter and Instagram.
- Popular This Week:L’eggs Women’s Energy 3-Pack Control Top Reinforced Toe Panty Hose