We get it—it’s Tuesday and you’re already dreaming of this weekend’s plans. But what about your weekend look? If a rooftop party, beach house soiree, or brunch with the gals has made it on your calendar, then we recommend you shop this list today. All of these top-rated styles are available on Amazon, making it possible to get your new ensemble by Thursday. Click, buy, and get a lovely little package delivered to your door in two days flat. As always, we’re here to reduce your shopping stress and this is just one more way we do that: looks for your weekend, all rounded up in one simple list.
- French Connection Chisulo Smocking Jersey Dress, $118
- Steve Madden Marina Wedge Sandal, $69
- Lucky Brand Fringe Earrings II, $35
- Jack by BB Dakota Seymour Soft Plaid Long Sleeve Shirt Dress, $70
- André Assous Champ Fashion Sneaker, $79
- T-Shirt & Jeans "Sun Seeker" Back Pack, $30
- Joie Capriana Printed Dress, $89
- Steven by Steve Madden Friendsy Flat Sandal, $89
- Steve Madden Bbrooks, $57
- Amanda Uprichard Odessa Dress, $194
- Editor’s Holiday Wish List: Beth Zerdecki, Chief Creative Officer
- Fair Isle Sweaters
- Editor’s Holiday Wish List: Emily Carter, Digital Marketing Manager
More ‘Shop The Tops’
- Talking Top Tens: Erin CondrenErin started her business when her boy-girl twins were born and she left the Apparel Industry. She began printing holiday cards, stationery, and stickers from home…a business that ten years later would be a vibrant international eCommerce enterprise, with over 200 employees, two state-of-the-art printing & fulfillment centers, over 250k Instagram followers, and more than one million customers on-line! Erin Condren built her eponymous brand around one central theme: Let’s get it done, so we can have some fun! With that cheerful philosophy in mind, Condren’s business has ballooned. The Erin Condren brand continues to grow outside the ErinCondren.com platform and is currently sold at 500 Staples stores nationwide and at Staples.com as well as through a curated assortment on Amazon.com. For more on Erin, follow her on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and Pinterest!
- Talking Top Tens: Gillian MunsonGillian Munson joined XO Group—a media company well known for their flagship brand, The Knot, the authority on all things weddings—in November 2013. Prior to that, she was a Managing Director at Allen & Company LLC leading the firm’s investing and outreach activities with early stage technology-oriented companies. In her previous role at Symbol Technologies, Gillian aided in the company’s multi-billion dollar turnaround and integration with Motorola. She also served as an Executive Director and Senior Analyst at Morgan Stanley, where she covered the mobile, storage and personal computing sectors.
- Popular This Week:Commando The Keeper Control Top Pantyhose