- Max Studio Printed Matte Jersey Ruched Dress, $44
- Max Studio Long Sleeve Cotton Embroidered Shirt, $42
- Max Studio Printed V Neck Maxi Dress, $37
- Max Studio Printed Cap Sleeve Faux Wrap Dress, $42
- Max Studio Long Sleeve V Mock Neck Dress, $44
- Max Studio Linen Short, $40
- Max Studio Trapeze Dress with Placement Print, $28
- Max Studio Printed Pleated Sleeveless Blouse, $28
- Max Studio Matte Charmeuse Sleeveless Blouse with Self Knot, $30
- Max Studio Smocked Off the Shoulder Maxi Dress, $56
Top Ten Lists You’ll Love:
- Talking Top Tens: Jac WhiteJac White is the CEO of Savoteur, one of the fastest growing digital media brands for premium audiences around the world. Formerly Daily Secret, a daily email digest delivering insights into things to do in your city, Savoteur has rebranded and relaunched into an online publication and newsletter celebrating what makes our cities rich and unique. Its core passions are food, music, art, culture, nightlife, style and travel. Prior to Savoteur, Ms. White was VP of Strategic Partnerships at LearnVest, a NYC venture backed financial education and advisory platform. Ms. White also served as Sales Director at DailyCandy, the woman’s lifestyle newsletter. As Director of Digital Planning and Development at The New York Times, she led the go-to market strategy for nytimes.com revenue related opportunities. Jac splits her time between New York City and Europe. Follow Savoteur on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
- Talking Top Tens: Kelly RutherfordBest-known to television audiences as Lily van der Woodsen, on the hit show Gossip Girl, Kelly played the sophisticated, fashionable, matriarch on the Upper East Side of Manhattan for 6 seasons . Kelly is also known for her former roles in television shows Melrose Place and Homefront, and Brisco County Jr., as well as the film Steam 3. Her most recent projects include playing Laura Wyatt in the ABC hit series Quantico and an online talk show for The View. Kelly is an advocate of multiple women’s and children’s charities including StepUp Women’s Network, Healthy Child Healthy World, and she is currently a member of the Board of Directors for Free Arts NYC. Kelly has also created a namesake jewelry line which you can shop online at Broken English. Be sure to follow Kelly on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest by heading over to www.kellyrutherford.com and don’t forget to check out her top ten essentials!
- Popular This Week:Falke Control Top Silhouette Tights