There’s just a few days left of the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale and we’re now shifting our focus (and funds) from fashion to beauty. With so many great deals still in stock, we just had to take another look. Peruse our staff’s picks of the top-rated finds on sale now. These luxury beauty brands are rarely marked down so stock up while you can and enjoy your new beauty finds for months to come.
- Jumbo Creme de Corps with Pump, $75 Value, $52
- Lash Alert Mascara & Shadow Liner Set, $51 Value, $34
- Perfume Oil & Lotion Set, $85 Value, $55
- Clear Brow Gel Duo, $44 Value, $29
- Estee Lauder Repair + Renew for Firmer, Radiant Skin Collection, $150 Value, $98
- Lash Lovers Mascara Collection, Sale Exclusive, $59
- Pink Personal Microderm Pro, $199 Value, $133
- The Best of Collection, Sale Exclusive, $159
- Skin Rejuvenating Eye Mask, $35 Value, $23
- Filmstar Bronze & Blush Glow Set, $88 Value, $75
- Editor’s Holiday Wish List: Beth Zerdecki, Chief Creative Officer
- Fair Isle Sweaters
- Editor’s Holiday Wish List: Emily Carter, Digital Marketing Manager
More ‘Shop The Tops’
- Talking Top Tens: Kerry SteibKerry Steib creates social change through music at Spotify. As the Director of Social Impact, she supports employee engagement programs, helps social action campaigns use music effectively, and builds partnerships with awesome non-profits. She lives in Brooklyn with her husband and dog, Julep Meatball. Everyone can get involved at spotify.com/change.
- Talking Top Tens: Amanda H. and Merrill S.Amanda Hesser is the CEO and co-founder of Food52, which has won the James Beard Awards’ Publication of the Year and the IACP’s Best Culinary Website. Named one of the 50 most influential women in food by Gourmet, she wrote the award-winning books Cooking for Mr. Latte & The Cook and the Gardener, as well as The Essential New York Times Cookbook, a Times bestseller. Follow her on Instagram and Twitter. After graduating from Brown and Le Cordon Bleu, Merrill Stubbs, co-founder and president of Food52, worked at Cook’s Illustrated and behind the counter at Flour Bakery in Boston’s South End. In addition to her work with Amanda on The Essential New York Times Cookbook, Merrill has written for the Times’ T Living, Edible Brooklyn and Body+Soul. Follow her on Instagram and Twitter.
- Popular This Week:HUE So Silky Sheer Control Top Tights