There’s just a few days left of the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale and we’re now shifting our focus (and funds) from fashion to beauty. With so many great deals still in stock, we just had to take another look. Peruse our staff’s picks of the top-rated finds on sale now. These luxury beauty brands are rarely marked down so stock up while you can and enjoy your new beauty finds for months to come.
- Jumbo Creme de Corps with Pump, $75 Value, $52
- Lash Alert Mascara & Shadow Liner Set, $51 Value, $34
- Perfume Oil & Lotion Set, $85 Value, $55
- Clear Brow Gel Duo, $44 Value, $29
- Estee Lauder Repair + Renew for Firmer, Radiant Skin Collection, $150 Value, $98
- Lash Lovers Mascara Collection, Sale Exclusive, $59
- Pink Personal Microderm Pro, $199 Value, $133
- The Best of Collection, Sale Exclusive, $159
- Skin Rejuvenating Eye Mask, $35 Value, $23
- Filmstar Bronze & Blush Glow Set, $88 Value, $75
- Best Casual Dresses Under $50 on Amazon
- Label We Love: Alo Yoga
- 10 Most Popular Bras on Amazon
More ‘Shop The Tops’
- Talking Top Tens: Patricia ChangThe Korean-American designer, who is currently based in New York City, holds a BFA from the Rhode Island School of Design, with a concentration in graphic design. In 2008, Patricia entered the fashion industry at the blooming couture house, Marchesa, where she demonstrated a natural sensibility for artistic craftsmanship and embellishment. Since then, she has worked closely with several contemporary lines, and debuted her own collection in Fall 2012. Patricia Chang’s designs bring together the wearable chic and the whimsical. Follow Patricia (and her adorable family) on Twitter and Instagram.
- Talking Top Tens: Jenny BlakeJenny Blake is an author, business strategist and international speaker who helps smart people organize their brain, move beyond burnout and build sustainable, dynamic careers they love. Jenny is passionate about healthy living and eating and loves exploring systems at the intersection of mind, body and business. She’s the co-founder of a new app called Lucent (@LucentApp) for people who are “meditation-curious” and is currently serving as the Director of Operations for SpringUps (@SpringUpsLLC), an urban farming start-up in Brooklyn. Jenny is the proud author of Life After College and blog of the same name. Today you can find her at JennyBlake.me and on Twitter @jenny_blake.
- Popular This Week:HUE So Silky Sheer Control Top Tights