There’s just a few days left of the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale and we’re now shifting our focus (and funds) from fashion to beauty. With so many great deals still in stock, we just had to take another look. Peruse our staff’s picks of the top-rated finds on sale now. These luxury beauty brands are rarely marked down so stock up while you can and enjoy your new beauty finds for months to come.
- Jumbo Creme de Corps with Pump, $75 Value, $52
- Lash Alert Mascara & Shadow Liner Set, $51 Value, $34
- Perfume Oil & Lotion Set, $85 Value, $55
- Clear Brow Gel Duo, $44 Value, $29
- Estee Lauder Repair + Renew for Firmer, Radiant Skin Collection, $150 Value, $98
- Lash Lovers Mascara Collection, Sale Exclusive, $59
- Pink Personal Microderm Pro, $199 Value, $133
- The Best of Collection, Sale Exclusive, $159
- Skin Rejuvenating Eye Mask, $35 Value, $23
- Filmstar Bronze & Blush Glow Set, $88 Value, $75
- Talking Top Tens: Heather MycoskieAs Founder of the TOMS Animal Initiative, Heather oversees each program, travels to areas of need to research species, advises on partnership strategy, and hosts awareness-building events to support each initiative. The TOMS Animal Initiative partners with non-profit animal conservation organizations to raise funds and awareness for specific endangered species with each collection. Additionally, for each product included in the TOMS Animal Initiative collections, TOMS will help a person in need, One for One®. Heather is a former FORD model and graduate of the Fashion Institute of Technology with a BS in Advertising and Marketing Communications. When she’s not busy traveling around the world for her work, she can be found at home with her son Summit and Golden Doodles, Buddha and Gypsy. Get to know Heather more by following her on Instagram and checking out her top ten essentials!
- Talking Top Tens: Felita HarrisFelita Harris is a seasoned senior executive with over 20 years experience in luxury ready-to-wear and soft accessories. In 2015, Felita joined Lela Rose in a newly created position, Senior Vice President, Global Commercial Development where she is responsible for overseeing sales, merchandising, brand positioning, and co-op advertising for ready-to-wear and bridal. A global traveler, strategist, and visionary, Felita has worked with some of the most notable designer brands and luxury retailers including Donna Karan Collection, Neiman Marcus, Nordstrom, Armani, St. John Knits and more! Her expertise in wholesale, retail and knowledge of the international market, has given her a dynamic acuity in managing luxury businesses worldwide. To learn more about Felita Harris you can follow her on Twitter and Instagram for daily updates on her life, Lela Rose and the world of fashion.
- Popular This Week:Donna Karan The Nudes Toeless Pantyhose