There’s just a few days left of the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale and we’re now shifting our focus (and funds) from fashion to beauty. With so many great deals still in stock, we just had to take another look. Peruse our staff’s picks of the top-rated finds on sale now. These luxury beauty brands are rarely marked down so stock up while you can and enjoy your new beauty finds for months to come.
- Jumbo Creme de Corps with Pump, $75 Value, $52
- Lash Alert Mascara & Shadow Liner Set, $51 Value, $34
- Perfume Oil & Lotion Set, $85 Value, $55
- Clear Brow Gel Duo, $44 Value, $29
- Estee Lauder Repair + Renew for Firmer, Radiant Skin Collection, $150 Value, $98
- Lash Lovers Mascara Collection, Sale Exclusive, $59
- Pink Personal Microderm Pro, $199 Value, $133
- The Best of Collection, Sale Exclusive, $159
- Skin Rejuvenating Eye Mask, $35 Value, $23
- Filmstar Bronze & Blush Glow Set, $88 Value, $75
- Halloween Costumes on Amazon
- Fall Accessories On Amazon Under $75
- Exclusive Fall Fashion Essentials
More ‘Shop The Tops’
- Talking Top Tens: Erin GatesErin Gates is the founder and editor of Elements of Style, a popular daily blog focusing on interior design, lifestyle and fashion. She also is the principal designer at Erin Gates Design, an interior decorating firm in Boston, MA. Her first book will be released October 7th from Simon & Schuster. Follow Erin on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook.
- Talking Top Tens: Lilliana VazquezLilliana is one of the most sought after personalities in the industry, acting as: host, influencer, expert, producer, and style advisor to the biggest names in entertainment, both on-air and on-line. She has quickly become one of the most watched, multifaceted talents thanks to her signature brand of approachability and her unique ability to capture an audience’s attention. As the founder and creative force behind TheLVGuide.com, Vazquez and her team of tastemakers share the best shopping, trends, and inspiration to help you live your most stylish life, effortlessly. Vazquez is a Texas girl and a proud Latina. She currently resides in New York City and can be seen regularly on NBC’s TODAY Show. Keep up with Lilliana on her site, and follow her on Instagram as @lillianavazquez of @thelvguide.
- Popular This Week:Commando The Keeper Control Top Pantyhose