Shop The Tops
- Beauty Gifts on Amazon
- Samsung Galaxy S7 Cases
- Gifts For the New Couple
- Cutest Cold Weather Accessories on Amazon
- Creative Stocking Stuffers Under $30
- Tech Gifts for Kids
- Best Gifts Under $50 on Amazon
- Gifts for the Creative Soul
- Gifts for the Hostess
- Pajama Sets on Amazon
- iPhone 7 Cases
- Outwear Styles Under $200 on Amazon
- Talking Top Tens: Gabi GreggGabi Gregg is a LA-based brand consultant, designer and blogger who started her site GabiFresh.com in 2008 after noticing the lack of fashion resources for plus size young women. One of the first blogs of its kind, GabiFresh mixes style advice, outfits, and body positivity while rejecting outdated fashion rules. Gabi revolutionized the market when she popularized plus size bikinis, designing her debut collection for SwimsuitsForAll in 2013. She has contributed to Vogue.it, Refinery29, xoJane, and Rookie Mag, and was the first plus size contributing editor at InStyle Magazine in 2012. Follow Gabi on Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook.
- Talking Top Tens: Jenna Bush HagerJenna Bush Hager is a contributing correspondent on NBC’s Today show and an editor-at-large for Southern Living magazine. She is also the inspiring author of the New York Times bestseller, Ana’s Story: A Journey of Hope, which she wrote after traveling to Latin America in 2006 as an intern with UNICEF. Hager is the daughter of former US President George W. Bush and First Lady Laura Bush. In 2008, she married Henry Hager, and they have two daughters, Margaret Laura (Mila) and Poppy Louise. For more on Jenna you can follow her on Instagram and Facebook.
- Popular This Week:L’eggs Women’s Energy 3-Pack Control Top Reinforced Toe Panty Hose