Shop The Tops
- Label We Love: Max Studio on Amazon
- Staff Picks: Beauty Steals and Deals
- Your Weekend Look on Amazon
- Fall Athleisure on Sale
- Fall Intimates on Sale at Nordstrom
- 10 Vacation Must-Haves on Amazon
- Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Staff Picks
- Splurge-Worthy Fashion Finds on Sale at Nordstrom
- Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Under $50 Picks
- Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2017 Beauty Picks
- Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2017 Fashion Finds
- Summer Dresses on Sale
- Talking Top Tens: Kay LeeKay Lee is the founder of Otte, a boutique shopping experience for women with distinct taste for understated luxury and contemporary design. From its beginnings in Williamsburg in 1999, Otte has blossomed and now boasts five retail locations in New York City, a collaborative store in Malibu on the Calamigos Ranch, and a global presence online. As Otte’s head buyer, Kay is committed to discovering and cultivating young talent. With an impeccable eye and a concrete understanding of the Otte customer, Kay has developed a down-to-earth approach to finding clothing that is both beautiful and wearable. Follow Otte on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest.
- Talking Top Tens: Rachel HofstetterFor years, Rachel Hofstetter was paid to eat and drink as a food editor at places like O, the Oprah Magazine (dream!). But besides the copious amounts of chocolate and cheese, her favorite part of the job was talking with up-and-coming food entrepreneurs. Their stories led to Cooking Up a Business (Penguin), an insider guide to the world of food startups. As she wrote the book, Rachel picked up the entrepreneurial itch (it’s contagious!). When an idea she and her husband created for their own wedding turned out to be immensely popular, she left her formal food editor career to launch guesterly. Today, the guesterly software platform enables anyone to create a custom photo directory for life’s special events like weddings, reunions, and more. Follow Rachel and guesterly via Twitter.
- Popular This Week:HUE So Silky Sheer Control Top Tights