Shop The Tops
- Activewear Styles on Amazon
- Sundresses on Amazon
- Beach Essentials on Amazon
- Best Beauty Tools on Amazon
- Summer Cocktail Dresses
- Best Beauty Products For Glowing Skin
- The Most Fashionable iPhone Cases
- Moda Operandi’s Summer Sale
- Travel Essentials
- Last Minute Father’s Day Gift Ideas
- Summer Workout Gear on Amazon
- The Best of Shopbop’s Summer Sale
- Talking Top Tens: Aslaug MagnusdottirAslaug Magnusdottir is a fashion industry veteran and visionary who conceived of Tinker Tailor in response to the growing demand from designers and customers alike for customizable fashion. Previously, Aslaug launched other industry ventures, including Moda Operandi, which she conceived of, co-founded and led as CEO, and TSM Capital, a retail and fashion investment company she co-founded with industry legend Marvin Traub. She also served as a senior executive at Gilt Groupe, where she oversaw merchandising for Gilt Noir, a premium division focused on its top customers. A Fulbright Scholar, Aslaug holds an MBA from Harvard Business School, an LL.M from Duke University School of Law and an undergraduate degree in Law from the University of Iceland. Follow Aslaug and Tinker Tailor on Twitter.
- Talking Top Tens: Lucy FairweatherLucy Fairweather is the owner and gift curator for Fair Ivy surprises, which provides unique monthly subscriptions for women. A graduate of UC Berkeley, she created the surprise gift company in 2008 after realizing that opening the mailbox had become a joyless occasion for many people. With a subscription to Fair Ivy, a new handmade, hand-wrapped, vegan-friendly, USA-made luxury gift is mailed out to you every month. All surprise items are created by women, for women, and inside each package you’ll find details about their inspiration and craft. Currently experiencing high demand, subscriptions are available via waitlist only. Follow Fair Ivy on Twitter and Instagram.
- Popular This Week:Commando The Keeper Control Top Pantyhose