Shop The Tops
- Best Gifts Under $50 on Amazon
- Gifts for the Creative Soul
- Gifts for the Hostess
- Pajama Sets on Amazon
- iPhone 7 Cases
- Outwear Styles Under $200 on Amazon
- Top Rated Bras on Amazon
- Mango Picks on Amazon
- Teeth Whitening Products on Amazon
- Oxblood Fashion Picks on Amazon
- See Now, Buy Now From NYFW
- Potter’s Clay for Fall ‘16
- Talking Top Tens: Kathryne TaylorKathryne Taylor is the 20-something writer, photographer and recipe developer behind Cookie and Kate, a food blog featuring fresh vegetarian recipes. As a former art director and now full-time food blogger, she spends her days making vegetables and whole grains look good. Kate lives in Kansas City with a funny mutt named Cookie. Follow Kate on Pinterest, Instagram and Facebook.
- Talking Top Tens: Sarah PotempaSarah Potempa is an innovative hairstylist whose technical versatility and singular creative talent have made her in high demand worldwide. Blessed with artistic vision and an uplifting, easy-going personality, Sarah approaches her work with a refreshing sense of originality. She impresses her clientele with a strong work ethic and an ability to collaborate with others to achieve a common vision. Sarah Potempa graduated from the Aveda Institute with a license in cosmetology and later studied business and creativity at NYU. For the last fifteen years, she has styled hair for the covers of magazines, movie premieres, ad campaigns, celebrities, and even styled the President. With a vision to help teach all women how to style their hair like a celebrity, Sarah created her own line of tools that are innovative and easy to use. Shop The Beachwaver’s line of products here and follow Sarah on Instagram at @thebeachwaver and @sarahpotempa.
- Popular This Week:Commando The Keeper Control Top Pantyhose