Talking Top Tens
- Jennifer Barthole, Senior Fashion Editor at SHAPE
- Olivia Luko, Founder of Hats by Olivia
- Jennifer Newton, Founder of DefineMe Fragrance
- Lilliana Vazquez, Founder of TheLVGuide.com
- Reagan Corbett, Studio Artist
- Erin Condren, Founder and Creative Director at EC Designs
- Jenna Bush Hager, Correspondent on NBC’s Today Show
- Wendi Koletar Martin, Owner of Kick Pleat
- Lauren Scruggs Kennedy, Founder of the Lauren Scruggs Kennedy Foundation
- Catherine Lowe, Founder of LoweCo.
- Rita Hazan, Owner of Rita Hazan Salon
- Joanna Vargas, Founder of Joanna Vargas Salons and Skincare Collection
- Talking Top Tens: Sophie DonelsonSophie Donelson was named Editor-in-chief of House Beautiful (Twitter: @housebeautiful, Instagram: @housebeautiful) in January 2015. Previously, she served as Editor-in-chief of Hamptons Cottages & Gardens, and held senior editorial positions at ELLE DECOR and Martha Stewart’s Blueprint and CITY magazines. During her time as an independent journalist, she wrote for print and digital publications including the New York Times, Wall Street Journal, Departures, and New York Magazine. Donelson received a writing, literature, and publishing degree from Emerson College where she graduated magna cum laude. She and her husband, also a journalist, recently renovated a 1917 apartment in historic Jackson Heights, Queens, which they share with their three-year old son, Teddy. Check out her Instagram and Twitter for more information!
- Popular This Week:OROBLU ’Repos 70’ Control Top Support Hosiery