Talking Top Tens
- Elizabeth Rees, Founder of Chasing Paper
- Amanda Wall, Creative Director of R+Co
- Lauren Snyder, Founder of Method to my Meals
- Priscilla Tsai, Founder and CEO of cocokind
- Jennifer Barthole, Senior Fashion Editor at SHAPE
- Olivia Luko, Founder of Hats by Olivia
- Jennifer Newton, Founder of DefineMe Fragrance
- Lilliana Vazquez, Founder of TheLVGuide.com
- Reagan Corbett, Studio Artist
- Erin Condren, Founder and Creative Director at EC Designs
- Jenna Bush Hager, Correspondent on NBC’s Today Show
- Wendi Koletar Martin, Owner of Kick Pleat
- Talking Top Tens: Patricia ChangThe Korean-American designer, who is currently based in New York City, holds a BFA from the Rhode Island School of Design, with a concentration in graphic design. In 2008, Patricia entered the fashion industry at the blooming couture house, Marchesa, where she demonstrated a natural sensibility for artistic craftsmanship and embellishment. Since then, she has worked closely with several contemporary lines, and debuted her own collection in Fall 2012. Patricia Chang’s designs bring together the wearable chic and the whimsical. Follow Patricia (and her adorable family) on Twitter and Instagram.
- Talking Top Tens: Janice KaplanJanice Kaplan is the author of more than a dozen popular novels and non-fiction books. Her most recent book, The Gratitude Diaries, was a New York Times bestseller and has gotten attention around the world. Janice was the editor-in-chief of Parade magazine and the creator and executive producer of numerous network television shows. She has appeared regularly on programs including The Today Show and Good Morning America. Find out more about Janice when you visit janicekaplan.com or gratitudediaries.com and follow her on Twitter.
- Popular This Week:HUE So Silky Sheer Control Top Tights