Talking Top Tens
- Maria Peevey, Founder and CEO of The Reset
- Elisa Dahan, Co-Founder and Co-Creative Director of Mackage
- Emily Henderson, Interior Designer, Stylist, Best-Selling Author and TV Personality
- Lizzie Fortunato, Co-Founder and Designer of Lizze Fortunato
- Gemma Burgess, Author and Screenwriter
- Heather Mycoskie, Founder of the TOMS Animal Initiative
- Rachel Pally, Designer and Founder of Rachel Pally Inc.
- Kelly Rutherford, Actress, Women’s and Children’s Advocate, and Creator of Kelly Rutherford Jewelry
- Whitney Casey, Founder and CEO of FINERY.com
- Brooklyn Decker, Actress and Chief Design Officer of FINERY
- Elizabeth Chambers Hammer, Journalist, Entrepreneur, and Owner of BIRD Bakery
- Tara Foley, CEO and Founder of Follain
- Talking Top Tens: Maria PeeveyMaria Peevey, a savvy entrepreneur, brand leader and industry disruptor is the Founder and CEO of The Reset—a digital homebase for a new generation of women who are choosing to do things differently. Fusing content, community, and commerce, The Reset fills a void for an authentic, inspiring, and relevant place for real women, by real women. It provides a fresh take on what modern life means, looks and feels like for the woman-in-progress. Maria recognized there was a void in the market for a brand that spoke a different kind of narrative. In a mainstream culture that focuses on millennials, The Reset is a destination that rejects old stereotypes and celebrates our life resets big and small. At the core of The Reset is the message that at any moment there is an opportunity for a reset. A refresh on life. Discover more from Maira by shopping The Reset’s line of wearable wardrobe essentials, R Label, following The Reset on Instagram, and scrolling through Maria’s top ten essentials.
- Popular This Week:Wolford Individual 10 Control Top Tights