Talking Top Tens
- Heather Wyancko, Founder Of Style Blog Forage Fashion
- Jenny Blakeney, Creator Of Food And Lifestyle Brand Real Food Scout
- Dawn McCoy, Social Media Influencer And Tastemaker
- Lesley Murphy, Lifestyle and Travel Blogger
- Amber Farr, Designer at Flynn Skye
- Kelly Wynne Ferguson, Founder of Kelly Wynne, LLC
- Jane Ko, Premier Food and Travel Blogger
- Michelle Money, Beauty Guru and Television Host
- Kellee Khalil, Founder and CEO, Lover.ly
- Nina Spears, Co-Founder and CEO of Baby Chick
- Carly de Castro, Co-Founder of Pressed Juicery
- Leslie Jenkins, Designer and Blue Print Co-Owner
- Talking Top Tens: Dana OliverDana L. Oliver is the Executive Fashion & Beauty Editor at The Huffington Post where she reports on news and trends. Her work has also appeared on Stylelist.com, Glamour.com, AllHipHop.com and The NY City News Service. She currently resides in Philadelphia, PA and can be spotted on the weekends shopping for vintage Michael Jackson and Prince records and fierce shoes at Zara. Follow Dana on Twitter and Instagram.
- Talking Top Tens: Umber AhmadUmber Ahmad founded Mah-Ze-Dahr Bakery | A Colicchio Discovery in 2013 as a way to transport the curious on a delectable journey of mystery and desire. Started in 2013, the luxury food concept creates memories through combining classic recipes, global spices and an elevated sensory experience. Having spent much of her career on Wall Street, Umber decided to bring together her financial expertise with her passion of food to create a global brand rooted in the staunch belief that what you eat changes who you are as a person. Umber and the bakery have been featured in the New York Times, Food & Wine and O Magazine, among others. Follow Mah-Ze-Dahr Bakery on Twitter and Instagram.
- Popular This Week:Aria Starr Beauty Dead Sea Mud Mask