Talking Top Tens
- Holly Thaggard, Founder and CEO of Supergoop!
- Elizabeth Rees, Founder of Chasing Paper
- Amanda Wall, Creative Director of R+Co
- Lauren Snyder, Founder of Method to my Meals
- Priscilla Tsai, Founder and CEO of cocokind
- Jennifer Barthole, Senior Fashion Editor at SHAPE
- Olivia Luko, Founder of Hats by Olivia
- Jennifer Newton, Founder of DefineMe Fragrance
- Lilliana Vazquez, Founder of TheLVGuide.com
- Reagan Corbett, Studio Artist
- Erin Condren, Founder and Creative Director at EC Designs
- Jenna Bush Hager, Correspondent on NBC’s Today Show
- Talking Top Tens: Elizabeth ScherleElizabeth was leading business partnerships at a fashion events startup when she realized there was a lost opportunity where brands weren’t collecting consumer feedback on the products sampled in event gift bags. This prompted her to co-found Influenster, a product discovery and reviews website that facilitates product trial and conversations between brands and social media savvy consumers to help companies populate the digital sphere with user generated content. Elizabeth grew up on a farm outside a 171-person town in Iowa, and currently lives in Williamsburg, Brooklyn. Check out Scherle’s LinkedIn and Instagram to find out more about her!
- Talking Top Tens: Carly HeitlingerA recent graduate of Georgetown University, Carly started her blog College Prep in 2008 as a distraction from her dreaded Accounting 101 class. Blogging as “The College Prepster” has allowed Carly to share her voice and story with countless other girls. Integrating her knack for business and passion for writing, she founded her company TCP Inc and...had to actually use what she learned from accounting! She is the author of The Freshman 50 and currently resides in New York City, where she spends her time writing and searching for the best pastries. Follow Carly on Instagram and Twitter.
- Popular This Week:Calvin Klein Ultra Bare Infinite Sheer Control Top Pantyhose