Talking Top Tens
- Marissa Tarleton, Chief Marketing Officer of RetailMeNot
- Sarah Kauss, Founder and CEO of S’well
- Alexa Hirschfeld, Co-founder and President of Paperless Post
- Sterling McDavid, CEO AND FOUNDER OF THE STARLING PROJECT
- Jessica Richards, Founder and Owner of SHEN Beauty
- Deepica Mutyala, On-Air Beauty Expert and YouTube Personality
- Nicole Centeno, Founder and CEO of Splendid Spoon and Author of Soup Cleanse Cookbook
- Lisa Sugar, Co-Founder and President of POPSUGAR
- Alyssa Coscarelli, Fashion Market Writer at Refinery29
- Cortney Novogratz, Designer at The Novogratz
- Nina Sarin, Founder and Creative Director of Arias New York
- Janice Kaplan, Author of The Gratitude Diaries and Former Editor-in-Chief and Network TV Producer
- Talking Top Tens: Mary Helen BowersMary Helen Bowers is one of the most sought after names in fitness. A former ballerina with the New York City Ballet, Mary Helen’s signature Ballet Beautiful method is inspired by ballet and designed to give anyone a dancer’s toned, elongated and powerful physique. Sought out by A-list celebrities, supermodels and thousands of people around the world, Ballet Beautiful is the go-to regime for anyone seeking a targeted and highly effective workout with incredible ballet-based results.
- Talking Top Tens: Marissa TarletonMarissa Tarleton is the Chief Marketing Officer of RetailMeNot, Inc. in North America. She directs all brand advertising, digital and social media programs, search engine marketing, public relations, internal communications, business-to-business marketing, and customer relationship management. Prior to RetailMeNot, Marissa led marketing for Dell Inc.’s North America Consumer and Small Business PC businesses. Marissa holds a Bachelor of Arts from Colgate University and a Master of Business Administration from the University of Texas at Austin. Follow Marissa on Twitter for updates on what’s happening at RetailMeNot and in her life.
- Popular This Week:OROBLU ’Repos 70’ Control Top Support Hosiery