Talking Top Tens
- Karen Behnke, CEO and Founder of Juice Beauty
- Lori Coulter and Reshma Chamberlin, Founders of Summersalt
- Jodie Snyder, Co-Founder of DANNIJO
- Nasiba Adilova, Co-Founder of The Tot
- Kerry O’Brien, Founder and CEO of Commando
- Dana Stern, Broad-Certified Dermatologist and Nail Specialist
- Maria Peevey, Founder and CEO of The Reset
- Elisa Dahan, Co-Founder and Co-Creative Director of Mackage
- Emily Henderson, Interior Designer, Stylist, Best-Selling Author and TV Personality
- Lizzie Fortunato, Co-Founder and Designer of Lizze Fortunato
- Gemma Burgess, Author and Screenwriter
- Heather Mycoskie, Founder of the TOMS Animal Initiative
- Talking Top Tens: Melissa Ben-IshayEver since she was a little girl, Melissa has loved two things: arts and crafts and baking. So when she was fired from her job in advertising in 2008, Melissa decided that she was going to do what she loved. Drawing on inspiration from the carefree rock ‘n roll culture of the 60s and 70s, and the idea that people should be able to taste more flavors without a post-dessert guilt trip, she engaged the help of some key people in her life and in 2009 opened the first Baked by Melissa shop in New York City’s SoHo district. Five years later, Baked by Melissa operates 12 store locations, including a shop at JFK’s JetBlue Terminal 5, and ships nationwide. Melissa develops all of Baked by Melissa’s product offerings, including Seasonal Collections, a Mini of the Month, and holiday cupcakes. Follow Baked by Melissa on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
- Talking Top Tens: Sarah Gray MillerSarah Gray Miller is the editor-in-chief of Modern Farmer. Modern Farmer is the authoritative resource for today’s cutting-edge food producers and consumers: the farmers, wannabe farmers, chefs, and passionate home cooks who are influencing the way we eat right now. Blending hands-in-dirt service, soulful inspiration, and whip-smart reporting, Modern Farmer understands that a tomato is never just a tomato—it’s also a political, and deeply personal, statement about who we want to be and the world we hope to live in. Prior to this role, she has served as the editor-in-chief of Country Living, Budget Living, O at Home, and Organic Style. Sarah Gray currently lives in Athens, New York with her rescue dog, Mr. Chips. Check out Modern Farmer on Twitter, Instagram, and Tumblr for more information!
- Popular This Week:Hue French Lace Control Top Hosiery