Talking Top Tens
- Rachel Pally, Designer and Founder of Rachel Pally Inc.
- Kelly Rutherford, Actress, Women’s and Children’s Advocate, and Creator of Kelly Rutherford Jewelry
- Whitney Casey, Founder and CEO of FINERY.com
- Brooklyn Decker, Actress and Chief Design Officer of FINERY
- Elizabeth Chambers Hammer, Journalist, Entrepreneur, and Owner of BIRD Bakery
- Tara Foley, CEO and Founder of Follain
- Holly Thaggard, Founder and CEO of Supergoop!
- Elizabeth Rees, Founder of Chasing Paper
- Amanda Wall, Creative Director of R+Co
- Lauren Snyder, Founder of Method to my Meals
- Priscilla Tsai, Founder and CEO of cocokind
- Jennifer Barthole, Senior Fashion Editor at SHAPE
- Talking Top Tens: Janice KaplanJanice Kaplan is the author of more than a dozen popular novels and non-fiction books. Her most recent book, The Gratitude Diaries, was a New York Times bestseller and has gotten attention around the world. Janice was the editor-in-chief of Parade magazine and the creator and executive producer of numerous network television shows. She has appeared regularly on programs including The Today Show and Good Morning America. Find out more about Janice when you visit janicekaplan.com or gratitudediaries.com and follow her on Twitter.
- Talking Top Tens: Amanda SteinbergAmanda Steinberg is the founder of DailyWorth, the leading financial media company for women. Steinberg is a thought-leader on the topic of women and money, working to advance women’s financial confidence and wealth. She’s an engineer by training, a sales woman by profession, and a serial optimist at heart. DailyWorth serves millions of women monthly via its daily newsletters and website focused on money and career advice. Since its launch in 2009, Steinberg and DailyWorth have been featured in the New York Times, TIME and Cosmopolitan and on NY1, CNN and NBC news. Amanda is a graduate of Columbia University. Follow DailyWorth on Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest.
- Popular This Week:Calvin Klein Ultra Bare Infinite Sheer Control Top Pantyhose