Talking Top Tens
- Stephi Maron, Founder and COO of Blushington
- Fiona Davis, Journalist and Author of The Dollhouse
- Erin Sachse, Founder and Jewelry Designer of Eriness Jewelry
- Calder Clark, Wedding Planner and Events Designer
- Alex And Maggie, Co-founders Of Bitsy’s Brainfood
- Heather Wyancko, Founder Of Style Blog Forage Fashion
- Jenny Blakeney, Creator Of Food And Lifestyle Brand Real Food Scout
- Dawn McCoy, Social Media Influencer And Tastemaker
- Lesley Murphy, Lifestyle and Travel Blogger
- Amber Farr, Designer at Flynn Skye
- Kelly Wynne Ferguson, Founder of Kelly Wynne, LLC
- Jane Ko, Premier Food and Travel Blogger
- Talking Top Tens: Michelle YoungMichelle Young is the founder of Untapped Cities, a web magazine about urban discovery and exploration in NYC and around the world. She’s traveled to over 40 countries, always with her SLR cameras in tow, and her photography has been published in the Wall Street Journal, and exhibited at the 2014 Venice Biennale and The Museum of the City of New York. She is also an adjunct professor at Columbia University Graduate School of Architecture, Planning and Preservation, and is the author of two forthcoming books on the history of Broadway and the hidden bars and restaurants of New York City. Follow Untapped Cities on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
- Talking Top Tens: Heather Harper and Laura Lawrence WilcockHeather Harper and Laura Lawrence Wilcock both began their careers in the high paced fashion world in NYC. Heather worked in publicity for a high end clothing designer, watching designs evolve from a sketch to the runway and working closely with magazine editors to photograph the collection. Laura worked as a Buyer for a premiere fashion retail store, buying for fifty stores across the United States and growing a prosperous multi-million dollar business. After working many years in the fashion world, they both took a hiatus to happily focus on raising their children. Now, after successfully launching their kids to college, they have reconnected to pursue their love of design by producing a line of elegant handbags, Harper Lawrence. You can view the collection by visiting harper-lawrence.com and following them on their Instagram account.
- Popular This Week:Donna Karan The Nudes Toeless Pantyhose