Talking Top Tens
- Lilliana Vazquez, Founder of TheLVGuide.com
- Reagan Corbett, Studio Artist
- Erin Condren, Founder and Creative Director at EC Designs
- Jenna Bush Hager, Correspondent on NBC’s Today Show
- Wendi Koletar Martin, Owner of Kick Pleat
- Lauren Scruggs Kennedy, Founder of the Lauren Scruggs Kennedy Foundation
- Catherine Lowe, Founder of LoweCo.
- Rita Hazan, Owner of Rita Hazan Salon
- Joanna Vargas, Founder of Joanna Vargas Salons and Skincare Collection
- Sarah Potempa, Inventor of The Beachwaver
- Kimberly Schlegel Whitman, Author and Lifestyle Expert
- Alex Williamson, VP of Brand Content at Bumble
- Talking Top Tens: Fei DeyleFei Deyle is the CEO and founder of Lollipuff, the only designer clothing and accessories marketplace that prescreens each and every listing for authenticity before it’s even listed. Before Lollipuff, she was a sales director for software and hardware solutions in the power industry. While this job was fulfilling, a blog that ultimately evolved into Lollipuff convinced her to take a risk and create her own dream job. For more about her, go here. Follow Lollipuff on Facebook and Twitter.
- Talking Top Tens: Ariel KayeAriel Kaye is the Founder and CEO of Parachute Home - a direct-to-consumer home essentials brand based in Venice Beach, CA. Prior to launching Parachute, Ariel spent ten years working in brand development and advertising in New York City. Long intrigued by the interplay of design and wellness, Ariel relocated from New York to her hometown of Los Angeles, intent on establishing a brand that addressed both the consumers’ need for quality bedding and sound sleep. Ariel earned a Master’s degree in Media Studies from the New School and a Bachelor of Arts degree from the Gallatin School at NYU. Find out more about Parachute Home by following them on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, and Twitter.
- Popular This Week:HUE So Silky Sheer Control Top Tights