Talking Top Tens
- Sterling McDavid, CEO AND FOUNDER OF THE STARLING PROJECT
- Jessica Richards, Founder and Owner of SHEN Beauty
- Deepica Mutyala, On-Air Beauty Expert and YouTube Personality
- Nicole Centeno, Founder and CEO of Splendid Spoon and Author of Soup Cleanse Cookbook
- Lisa Sugar, Co-Founder and President of POPSUGAR
- Alyssa Coscarelli, Fashion Market Writer at Refinery29
- Cortney Novogratz, Designer at The Novogratz
- Nina Sarin, Founder and Creative Director of Arias New York
- Janice Kaplan, Author of The Gratitude Diaries and Former Editor-in-Chief and Network TV Producer
- Samira Far, Founder of Bellacures
- Stephi Maron, Founder and COO of Blushington
- Fiona Davis, Journalist and Author of The Dollhouse
- Talking Top Tens: Jessica RichardsJessica Richards, Founder and Owner of SHEN Beauty, was born in France and raised in Laguna Beach, California. She attended FIT where she earned her Bachelors degree in fashion merchandising and marketing. Following college, she landed a highly coveted position as a fashion assistant at Vogue. During her tenure, Jessica also grew her freelance styling portfolio with a clientele list of boldfaced names featuring notables in the music industry. Shortly thereafter Richards gave birth to her first son as well as the idea to create SHEN. After a jar of face cream shattered she was sent wandering Brooklyn in search of a suitable replacement and came up empty handed with the realization that there was “no beauty in Brooklyn.” The idea of SHEN was born. Putting her retail expertise to good use, the beauty destination became a reality in 2010. For more on Jessica and SHEN Beauty follow their Instagram, Twitter and Facebook accounts.
- Talking Top Tens: Stephi MaronStephi Maron is the Founder and COO of Blushington—a go-to destination spot for all your beauty and makeup needs. The idea behind Blushington came to Stephi when she realized there wasn’t a great place in LA to get her makeup done. So she decided to create one that was affordable and convenient, that also offered more natural looking makeup applied by super talented makeup artists. Having worked in the couture fashion world, with some PR and marketing experience, Stephi knew exactly what it would take to create something truly unique. She pulled together the ultimate dream team, along with the right products and the perfect space to open the first Blushington Makeup & Beauty Lounge in West Hollywood, CA, in 2011. Since then, Blushington has expanded and created a name for itself by providing its customers with the highest quality professional makeup applications in a trusted and beautiful environment. Head over to www.blushington.com to discover more beauty goodness.
- Popular This Week:L’eggs Women’s Energy 3-Pack Control Top Reinforced Toe Panty Hose