Talking Top Tens
- Jessica Richards, Founder and Owner of SHEN Beauty
- Deepica Mutyala, On-Air Beauty Expert and YouTube Personality
- Nicole Centeno, Founder and CEO of Splendid Spoon and Author of Soup Cleanse Cookbook
- Lisa Sugar, Co-Founder and President of POPSUGAR
- Alyssa Coscarelli, Fashion Market Writer at Refinery29
- Cortney Novogratz, Designer at The Novogratz
- Nina Sarin, Founder and Creative Director of Arias New York
- Janice Kaplan, Author of The Gratitude Diaries and Former Editor-in-Chief and Network TV Producer
- Samira Far, Founder of Bellacures
- Stephi Maron, Founder and COO of Blushington
- Fiona Davis, Journalist and Author of The Dollhouse
- Erin Sachse, Founder and Jewelry Designer of Eriness Jewelry
- Talking Top Tens: Lani LazzariLani Lazzari is the founder and CEO of Simple Sugars. Simple Sugars manufactures and sells all-natural skincare products especially formulated for sensitive skin. Lani founded Simple Sugars in December of 2005, when she was just 11 years old, in an effort to create natural skincare products that would be safe to use on her ultra-sensitive skin and relieve her eczema. Lani was featured on ABC’s hit show “Shark Tank” in 2013, where she received an investment from billionaire Mark Cuban, and Simple Sugars skyrocketed to a multimillion dollar business. Follow Simple Sugars on Twitter and Instagram.
- Talking Top Tens: Alice HoffmanAlice Hoffman is the bestselling author of more than thirty novels including Practical Magic, The Dovekeepers, The Museum of Extraordinary Things, and most recently The Marriage of Opposites. She has also written books for children including Aquamarine, Green Angel and Nightbird. Check out her Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter accounts for more information.
- Popular This Week:Commando The Keeper Control Top Pantyhose