Talking Top Tens
- Ariel Kaye, Founder and CEO, Parachute Home
- Marissa V. & Lauren S., Co-founders, Negative Underwear
- Sophie Donelson, Editor-in-Chief, House Beautiful
- Dana Veraldi, Co-Founder, DEERDANA
- Tze Chun, Founder, Uprise Art
- Jade Huang, CEO, StyleSage
- Lauren Urasek, Author, “Popular”
- Elizabeth Scherle, President and Co-Founder, Influenster
- Jude Al-Khalil, Founder and CEO, BIKYNI
- Elisabeth Egan, Books Editor, Glamour Magazine and Author, A Window Opens
- Laura Dave, Author, Eight Hundred Grapes
- Denise Lee, Founder and CEO, Alala
- Talking Top Tens: Gillian MunsonGillian Munson joined XO Group—a media company well known for their flagship brand, The Knot, the authority on all things weddings—in November 2013. Prior to that, she was a Managing Director at Allen & Company LLC leading the firm’s investing and outreach activities with early stage technology-oriented companies. In her previous role at Symbol Technologies, Gillian aided in the company’s multi-billion dollar turnaround and integration with Motorola. She also served as an Executive Director and Senior Analyst at Morgan Stanley, where she covered the mobile, storage and personal computing sectors.
- Talking Top Tens: Katia BeauchampKatia Beauchamp is the Co-Founder and Co-CEO of Birchbox, a leading beauty and grooming e-commerce company for men and women. The Birchbox experience features personalized sampling, informative editorial content and a curated online shop. Headquartered in New York City, Birchbox now has more than 800,000 subscribers, extended into men’s grooming in April 2012 with Birchbox Man, and acquired an international competitor with presence in France, the UK and Spain in September 2012.
- Popular This Week:Wolford Individual 10 Control Top Tights