Talking Top Tens
- Amy Odell, Author, Tales From the Back Row: An Outsider’s View From Inside the Fashion Industry
- Alice Hoffman, Author, Practical Magic
- Jessica Knoll, Author, Luckiest Girl Alive
- Christina Mercando, Founder and CEO, Ringly
- Kerry Steib, Director of Social Impact at Spotify
- Halsey Schroeder, Founder and CEO of Halsbrook.com
- Jennifer Bett Meyer, President, Jennifer Bett Communications
- Jac White, CEO, Savoteur
- Gabi Gregg, Blogger, GabiFresh.com
- Dineh Mohajer, Founder, Smith & Cult and Hard Candy
- Amy Wicks, Fashion Editor, Polyvore
- Liza Deyrmenjian, Founder, Fashion Accelerator 360
- Talking Top Tens: Lesley MurphyLesley is a TV personality, travel journalist and founder of travel and lifestyle blog, The Road Les Traveled. After her fan-favorite stint on Season 17 of ABC’s The Bachelor, Lesley relocated to Argentina and established her blog while living abroad. Using her expertise alongside beautiful photography and videography, Lesley transports her readers to distant corners of the earth to experience authentic adventures and luxurious locales. Since the inception of The Road Les Traveled, Lesley has visited over 50 countries and experienced many striking cultures. She has accumulated an expansive following and has a dedicated readership. She can speak on many travel-related topics from honeymoon destinations to packing tips. She currently lives out of an overweight suitcase 24/7/365! You can follow Lesley on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, or her blog!
- Talking Top Tens: Jessica RichardsJessica Richards, Founder and Owner of SHEN Beauty, was born in France and raised in Laguna Beach, California. She attended FIT where she earned her Bachelors degree in fashion merchandising and marketing. Following college, she landed a highly coveted position as a fashion assistant at Vogue. During her tenure, Jessica also grew her freelance styling portfolio with a clientele list of boldfaced names featuring notables in the music industry. Shortly thereafter Richards gave birth to her first son as well as the idea to create SHEN. After a jar of face cream shattered she was sent wandering Brooklyn in search of a suitable replacement and came up empty handed with the realization that there was “no beauty in Brooklyn.” The idea of SHEN was born. Putting her retail expertise to good use, the beauty destination became a reality in 2010. For more on Jessica and SHEN Beauty follow their Instagram, Twitter and Facebook accounts.
- Popular This Week:Commando The Keeper Control Top Pantyhose