Talking Top Tens
- Camille Styles, Lifestyle Blogger & Creative Director at CamilleStyles.com
- Laurel Pantin, Editorial Director at The Coveteur
- Sarah Wittenbraker, Owner & Founder of Sarah Wittenbraker Interiors
- Sophie and Bouchra, Founders of AUrate New York
- Jamie Chandlee, CEO, Rank & Style
- Ariel Kaye, Founder and CEO, Parachute Home
- Marissa V. & Lauren S., Co-founders, Negative Underwear
- Sophie Donelson, Editor-in-Chief, House Beautiful
- Dana Veraldi, Co-Founder, DEERDANA
- Tze Chun, Founder, Uprise Art
- Jade Huang, CEO, StyleSage
- Lauren Urasek, Author, “Popular”
- Talking Top Tens: Shae WhitneyShae Whitney is the founder and owner of DRAM Apothecary located in Silver Plume, Colorado. She has a background in food science, botany, organic agriculture and hospitality and has integrated these skills to create a company that offers handcrafted bitters, teas and syrups made using plants she forages herself from the Colorado terrain. On occasional weekends her workshop is transformed into a casual, yet magical watering hole for locals and mountain day adventurers alike, and has swiftly gained national recognition. Shae is also the founder of Witch and Bitch, a series of classes which seek to teach women skills ranging from plant identification and tea blending to meat butchering and outdoor survival, while simultaneously creating a community for women of all walks to share their knowledge. Follow her work on Instagram.
- Talking Top Tens: Fei DeyleFei Deyle is the CEO and founder of Lollipuff, the only designer clothing and accessories marketplace that prescreens each and every listing for authenticity before it’s even listed. Before Lollipuff, she was a sales director for software and hardware solutions in the power industry. While this job was fulfilling, a blog that ultimately evolved into Lollipuff convinced her to take a risk and create her own dream job. For more about her, go here. Follow Lollipuff on Facebook and Twitter.
- Popular This Week:Hue French Lace Control Top Hosiery