Talking Top Tens
- Jess Teutonico, Founder, Under the Acacia; Executive Director, We Are Family Foundation
- MaryAnn Bekkedahl, President & Co-Founder, Keep
- Olga Vidisheva, Founder & CEO, Shoptiques
- Chriselle Lim, Stylist & Digital Infuencer
- Tapasya Bali, Co-Founder & Chief Operating Officer, YOGASMOGA
- Tamar Yaniv, CEO & Co-founder, Preen.Me
- Marissa Evans, Head of Radical Innovation, Rent the Runway
- Taryn Fixel, Founder, Ingredient1
- Sari Bibliowicz, Co-Founder, Bib + Tuck
- Annie Wang, Chief Product Officer & Creative Director, Her Campus Media
- Jill Donenfeld, Founder, The Culinistas
- Jess Atkins, Co-founder, Stylebook
- Talking Top Tens: Jess TeutonicoJess Teutonico has been working in Kenya since 2006, building sustainable programs in remote areas with the indigenous tribes that address basic human needs through her organization, Under the Acacia. She is also the Executive Director for legendary music producer and Grammy winner Nile Rodgers’ organization, We Are Family Foundation, where she leads the most sought after international youth initiatives including Three Dot Dash and TEDxTeen. Previously, she was a consultant at TED Conferences and a Special Events Director at Vogue Magazine and spent a decade producing fashion shows and events for top luxury brands such as Gucci, Yves Saint Laurent and Tom Ford.
- Talking Top Tens: Lisa SugarLisa Sugar is the co-founder and president of the global media company, POPSUGAR. Her first book, Power Your Happy: Work Hard, Play Nice & Build Your Dream Life, published by Dutton in September 2016, details how she started POPSUGAR and outlines her “work hard, play nice” management style, as well as lessons learned from mentoring a large and diverse staff. Lisa lives in San Francisco with her husband, three daughters, and a Jack Russell Terrier. You can follow Lisa on Twitter and Instagram for everything POPSUGAR and more!
- Popular This Week:Freeman Dead Sea Minerals Facial Anti-Stress Mask