Talking Top Tens
- Tze Chun, Founder, Uprise Art
- Jade Huang, CEO, StyleSage
- Lauren Urasek, Author, “Popular”
- Elizabeth Scherle, President and Co-Founder, Influenster
- Jude Al-Khalil, Founder and CEO, BIKYNI
- Elisabeth Egan, Books Editor, Glamour Magazine and Author, A Window Opens
- Laura Dave, Author, Eight Hundred Grapes
- Denise Lee, Founder and CEO, Alala
- Sarah Gray Miller, Editor-in-Chief, Modern Farmer
- Amy Odell, Author, Tales From the Back Row: An Outsider’s View From Inside the Fashion Industry
- Alice Hoffman, Author, Practical Magic
- Jessica Knoll, Author, Luckiest Girl Alive
- Talking Top Tens: Stacey GriffithSoulCycle’s ultimate Senior Master Instructor, Stacey Griffith, has been hailed as a “miracle worker” by her cult-like band of indoor cyclists, as well as the press. A transplant from Los Angeles, Stacey’s motivational coaching style is uniquely her own, combining a passion for dance, athleticism and mind-blowing music—all set to the beat of her voice. Because of her extraordinary teaching and coaching skills, Stacey has become known as an inspirational fitness guru leading her to be featured in media outlets such as Vogue, Vanity Fair, Self and more. She has motivated a loyal and dedicated following over the years as well, including many celebrity riders like Madonna, Chelsea Clinton, Deepak Chopra, Kelly Ripa, Molly Sims, Nicole Kidman and Hillary Swank. Follow SoulCycle on Twitter and Instagram for your daily dose spin-spiration!
- Talking Top Tens: Samantha SteenSamantha Steen is the founder and CEO of Cami NYC, a global online brand that focuses on camisoles of distinctive styles in a range of neutral and vivid colors. After graduating from the University of Western Ontario in London, Canada with a BFA in Visual Arts and Art History, Samantha moved to New York City where, she found herself working for some of the most established, top tier fashion houses in the industry. Founded in 2013, Cami NYC has been featured in publications including The New York Times, InStyle Magazine, Cosmopolitan Magazine, Glamour Magazine, Refinery29 and Who What Wear. Cami NYC has also collected a large fan base of trend setters, including Cameron Diaz, Lauren Conrad, Shakira, Lea Michele, Hilary Duff and many more. Follow Cami NYC on Instagram.
- Popular This Week:HUE So Silky Sheer Control Top Tights