- “As an avid online shopper, I rely heavily on user reviews and ratings...
Rank & Style saves me time on browsing and research with its trusty algorithm-based ranking system so I don’t spend hours sifting through reviews on different sites.” – Jane, Fashionista, 31
Be in the know:
Top tens in your inbox.
Thank you for subscribing!
Enter your email address below and live list-fully ever after!
Most Popular Top Ten Lists:
Top Ten Lists You Might Like:
- Felita Harris, SVP Global Commercial Development at Lela Rose
- Marissa Tarleton, Chief Marketing Officer of RetailMeNot
- Shauna Mei, Founder and CEO of AHA
- Nordstrom Cyber Monday Picks
- Deepica Mutyala, On-Air Beauty Expert and YouTube Personality
- Paola Moore, CEO & Founder of Rare Trends
- Winter Hats
- Beauty Picks Under $30
- Contour Palettes
- Kirsten Dickerson, CEO and Founder of Raven + Lily
- Talking Top Tens: Jamie ChandleeJamie is excited to be the new CEO of Rank & Style and is thrilled to continue the mission of "ranking the world" while providing value to the site’s users. Texas born and raised but now splitting her time between Austin and New York, Jamie is an online shopping addict and a total beauty junkie. As a mother of two and an avid traveler, she is always on the go with less time to search for the very best items in fashion and beauty. She loves that Rank & Style simplifies the shopping experience through unbiased top tens. Jamie was most recently at Facebook where she helped lead the company’s efforts within the fashion and retail segments. She is thrilled to get to know the many loyal Rank & Style users. Feel free to drop Jamie a line at email@example.com with any suggestions or feedback.
- Talking Top Tens: Perry NelsonPerry Nelson is the Founder of Nicely Noted, a stationery subscription service that inspires sincerity by delivering a curated letterpress cards and stamps every month. Perry came up with the idea of Nicely Noted while walking her puppy Charlie. Nicely Noted was born out of a love of writing and receiving letters, in addition to a lifelong appreciation for beautiful stationery. Prior to moving to Austin for grad school, Perry lived in New York and San Francisco, where she served as the Online Editor at W magazine and the Online Director at Dwell magazine. Follow Perry and Nicely Noted on Twitter and on Instagram.
- Popular This Week:Queen Helene Mint Julep Masque