- “I love that Rank and Style simplifies shopping through unbiased top tens.
As the new CEO, I am committed to continuing the mission of ranking the world while building a site that allows our users to efficiently and confidently shop the best." -Jamie Chandlee
Be in the know:
Top tens in your inbox.
Thank you for subscribing!
Enter your email address below and live list-fully ever after!
Most Popular Top Ten Lists:
Top Ten Lists You Might Like:
- Maria Peevey, Founder and CEO of The Reset
- Jodie Snyder, Co-Founder of DANNIJO
- Dana Stern, Broad-Certified Dermatologist and Nail Specialist
- Nasiba Adilova, Co-Founder of The Tot
- Kerry O’Brien, Founder and CEO of Commando
- Emily Henderson, Interior Designer, Stylist, Best-Selling Author and TV Personality
- Lizzie Fortunato, Co-Founder and Designer of Lizze Fortunato
- Rachel Pally, Designer and Founder of Rachel Pally Inc.
- Elisa Dahan, Co-Founder and Co-Creative Director of Mackage
- Whitney Casey, Founder and CEO of FINERY.com
- Talking Top Tens: Aslaug MagnusdottirAslaug Magnusdottir is a fashion industry veteran and visionary who conceived of Tinker Tailor in response to the growing demand from designers and customers alike for customizable fashion. Previously, Aslaug launched other industry ventures, including Moda Operandi, which she conceived of, co-founded and led as CEO, and TSM Capital, a retail and fashion investment company she co-founded with industry legend Marvin Traub. She also served as a senior executive at Gilt Groupe, where she oversaw merchandising for Gilt Noir, a premium division focused on its top customers. A Fulbright Scholar, Aslaug holds an MBA from Harvard Business School, an LL.M from Duke University School of Law and an undergraduate degree in Law from the University of Iceland. Follow Aslaug and Tinker Tailor on Twitter.
- Talking Top Tens: Adrian Granzella LarssenAdrian Granzella Larssen is the editor-in-chief of The Daily Muse, the career advice publication that’s helped millions of people find and succeed at their dream jobs. With a longstanding mission to support women at work and in life, she speaks regularly to corporations and women’s groups and has been featured as a career expert in Forbes, Mashable, and Business Insider. Previously, she oversaw print and digital communications for the George Washington University Medical Center, did stints as a marketer and event planner, and earned an MBA from Pepperdine University. In her spare time, you’ll find her scheming up her next dinner party and flying back and forth between the coasts. Follow Adrian on Twitter and The Daily Muse on Facebook and Twitter.
- Popular This Week:Commando The Keeper Control Top Pantyhose