- “As an avid online shopper, I rely heavily on user reviews and ratings...
Rank & Style saves me time on browsing and research with its trusty algorithm-based ranking system so I don’t spend hours sifting through reviews on different sites.” – Jane, Fashionista, 31
Be in the know:
Top tens in your inbox.
Thank you for subscribing!
Enter your email address below and live list-fully ever after!
Most Popular Top Ten Lists:
Top Ten Lists You Might Like:
- Talking Top Tens: Jenny BlakeJenny Blake is an author, business strategist and international speaker who helps smart people organize their brain, move beyond burnout and build sustainable, dynamic careers they love. Jenny is passionate about healthy living and eating and loves exploring systems at the intersection of mind, body and business. She’s the co-founder of a new app called Lucent (@LucentApp) for people who are “meditation-curious” and is currently serving as the Director of Operations for SpringUps (@SpringUpsLLC), an urban farming start-up in Brooklyn. Jenny is the proud author of Life After College and blog of the same name. Today you can find her at JennyBlake.me and on Twitter @jenny_blake.
- All Business ...Ten perfect gifts for your favorite movers and shakers!Know somebody who’s all business? They deserve gifts, too. Put on your business hat and get ready to find the perfect gift for your favorite executive with this list full of great finds. On second thought, you can also use this list to impress your boss and get in her good graces — not that you don’t already execute to your fullest potential, of course. So write down your favorite business phrases (we’re partial to “managing expectations” and “talking about deliverables” over here) and get ready to gift like you mean business. Fancy watches, helpful organizational tools and some lovely beauty essentials are straight ahead, so grab a copy of Lean In and gift like you’re killing it in the boardroom.
- Talking Top Tens: Marissa V. & Lauren S.Marissa Vosper, originally from Boulder, CO, and Lauren Schwab, raised in NYC’s Upper West Side, met in undergrad while attending the University of Pennsylvania, bonding over their mutual love of style and design. After graduation, Marissa and Lauren decided to pursue their respective careers in brand consulting and finance but quickly began to miss the very thing that connected them: fashion. Beginning with late night classes at FIT while continuing to work full-time, the two aspiring founders learned as much as they could over the course of four years before deciding to dedicate their careers and know-how to solve a common everyday problem: finding lingerie that fit well, felt comfortable, but also made women feel beautiful. In 2013, the duo founded Negative Underwear (@negativeunderwear), which subsequently launched in February 2014.
- Popular This Week:This Works Deep Sleep Pillow Spray