- “My shopping habits...
are like my strategic planning at the office; driven by facts and figures in high pressure situations…Rank & Style thinks like I do!” – Kaitlin, Busy Professional, 25
Be in the know:
Top tens in your inbox.
Thank you for subscribing!
Enter your email address below and live list-fully ever after!
Most Popular Top Ten Lists:
Top Ten Lists You Might Like:
- Sunscreen Products for Hair
- Drugstore Primers
- Whitney Casey, Founder and CEO of FINERY.com
- Hair Shine Sprays
- Sea Salt Hair Sprays
- Maria Peevey, Founder and CEO of The Reset
- Elizabeth Rees, Founder of Chasing Paper
- Anti-Humidity Hair Products
- Tara Foley, CEO and Founder of Follain
- Olivia Luko, Founder of Hats by Olivia
- Talking Top Tens: Lauren UrasekLauren Urasek is a professional makeup artist, blogger, and author. After being inundated with online dating messages, she began to document them on her popular Tumblr account, They Really Said This, which led to her current book, Popular. When she’s not making fun of ridiculous online dating messages, she’s painting the faces of celebrities and most likely becoming best friends with your dog. You can purchase her book, which chronicles her entertaining array of dating experiences in New York, here. You can also follow Lauren on Instagram, Twitter, and Tumblr.
- Talking Top Tens: Jennifer BartholeJenn Barthole is a Senior Fashion Editor at SHAPE, where she covers fashion trends and styles fitness and celebrity features. Prior to this role, she served as a Market Editor at Cosmo for Latinas and MORE. Jenn has been featured as a fashion expert on The Today Show, Redbook, and Pix 11 morning news. In her downtime, she enjoys eating her way through NYC, blogging about her current fashion obsessions, and trying new fitness classes. Keep up with Jenn via Instagram or her Style Diary.
- Popular This Week:OROBLU ’Repos 70’ Control Top Support Hosiery