- “Rank and Style is always the first place I go to find the best products.
I was never that person to spend hours reading reviews or browsing through options which usually meant I either didn’t buy the product or ended up buying the wrong one.” – Lauren, Tech Entrepreneur, 26
Be in the know:
Top tens in your inbox.
Thank you for subscribing!
Enter your email address below and live list-fully ever after!
Most Popular Top Ten Lists:
Top Ten Lists You Might Like:
- Talking Top Tens: Louisa LiuLouisa Liu is a professional matchmaker for Three Day Rule, a leading personalized matchmaking company backed by Match.com, with offices in LA, SF, NYC, Chicago, Boston, and Washington D.C. After graduating from UC Berkeley with a degree in Psychology, Louisa worked in retail management for various luxury retail companies before joining Three Day Rule. A past winner of Miss Asian America and Miss San Francisco Chinatown, Louisa enjoys volunteering in the Bay Area and mentoring young women to grow up pursuing and believing in the beauty of their dreams. Follow Three Day Rule on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter. Get matched for free! Join Three Day Rule’s free membership option here.
- Work the Birk: Spend under $60 for everyone’s favorite sandal because you prefer a real steal to the real deal.
- Talking Top Tens: Jamie LewinJamie Lewin is the Director of Design and Trend at Piperlime.com where she designed for the first-ever Piperlime Collection that launched in September 2014. Born in Philadelphia, Lewin received her Design degree from FIT in New York City. Prior to her position as Director of Design and Trend, she worked for over 14 years in the women’s fashion industry, from heading her own design house to working at J.Crew, Tracy Reese, Ralph Lauren, Gap and most recently JC Penney. Lewin was the mastermind behind the most successful pants and shirts in the history of the Gap and is credited with reestablishing strong woven businesses at both J.Crew and the Gap. Follow Jamie and Piperlime on Instagram.
- Popular This Week:Zella Live In Capris and Live In Leggings