- “We stand for trust, simplicity and a universal love for lists!
In founding Rank & Style, I wanted to empower women with trustworthy, concise insights to make the process of discovering their next favorite product quicker, better and faster.” -Sarika Doshi, CEO
Be in the know:
Top tens in your inbox.
Thank you for subscribing!
Enter your email address below and live list-fully ever after!
Most Popular Top Ten Lists:
Top Ten Lists You Might Like:
- Conditioners for Color-Treated Hair
- Shampoos for Color-Treated Hair
- Hair Products for Split Ends
- The season’s best anti-frizz products
- The Ten Best Hair Products Worth the Splurge
- Products & Tools For Thinning Hair
- Best Beauty Finds on Amazon
- Drugstore Lipsticks
- Winter Haircare Products & Treatments
- Best-selling Drugstore Foundations
- Talking Top Tens: Alison CayneWhile working towards a master’s in food studies at NYU, Alison Cayne became inspired by activist and teacher Joan Gussow. Alison focused her efforts on educating people about the importance of a healthy food system and our role as consumers, voters and cooks within that system. In January 2012, she opened Haven’s Kitchen, a cooking school with café and private event space, with the hopes of advancing Gussow’s ethos of education, sustainability and integrity. Alison is committed to promoting good food policy and community activism and serves on the board of Edible Schoolyard NYC, Just Food and Food and Environmental Reporting Network. She has written for Huffington Post, USA Today and Find Eat Drink, and has been featured in publications such as The New York Times, Vogue, Domino, Remodelista and Living Etc.
- Talking Top Tens: Mary Kate McGrathMary Kate McGrath is a lifestyle expert and Editor-in-Chief of PureWow, a popular online publication with a mission to “Elevate the Everyday.” Mary Kate joined PureWow after more than a decade working with women’s magazines, including Real Simple, InStyle and Food Network Magazine (as a result, she has one of the most organized and stylish linen closets around). At PureWow, Mary Kate is responsible for the brand’s overall editorial strategy, including the launch of new editions and the expansion of video series and web franchises across multiple platforms. She also oversees the production of custom PureWow content created for large brand advertisers like Hyatt, Cartier and L’Oreal. Follow PureWow on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
- Popular This Week:MICHAEL Michael Kors Mini Selma Crossbody