- “We stand for trust, simplicity and a universal love for lists!
In founding Rank & Style, I wanted to empower women with trustworthy, concise insights to make the process of discovering their next favorite product quicker, better and faster.” -Sarika Doshi, CEO
Be in the know:
Top tens in your inbox.
Thank you for subscribing!
Enter your email address below and live list-fully ever after!
Most Popular Top Ten Lists:
Top Ten Lists You Might Like:
- Texturizing Hair Products
- The Ten Best Hair Products Worth the Splurge
- Hair Products for Split Ends
- Winter Haircare Products & Treatments
- Winter Repair Hair Products & Tools
- Shampoos & Conditioners for Winter
- Best Beauty Finds on Amazon
- Products & Tools For Thinning Hair
- Daily Use Face Suncreens
- Eyebrow Enhancing Products
- Talking Top Tens: Kelli J. BartlettKelli J. Bartlett joined GLAMSQUAD as the Director of Makeup Artistry, bringing a decade of experience on red carpets, runways and editorial fashion pages. Kelli cultivated an elite clientele while artist and manager at an industry-leading cosmetics company where she fine-tuned her work, which has appeared in Harper’s Bazaar, US Weekly and Vanity Fair, among others. At GLAMSQUAD, Kelli is responsible for the rigorous vetting and training of all GLAMSQUAD makeup artists as well as keeping the GLAMSQUAD Makeup Menu outfitted with wearable, on-trend beauty looks. Making women look and feel beautiful, combined with superior customer service, are hallmarks of Kelli’s work. Follow Kelli’s glamorous adventures on Twitter and Instagram, and keep up with GLAMSQUAD on Twitter, Instagram and their app, which brings expert stylists to your door in just a few clicks!
- Talking Top Tens: Amanda H. and Merrill S.Amanda Hesser is the CEO and co-founder of Food52, which has won the James Beard Awards’ Publication of the Year and the IACP’s Best Culinary Website. Named one of the 50 most influential women in food by Gourmet, she wrote the award-winning books Cooking for Mr. Latte & The Cook and the Gardener, as well as The Essential New York Times Cookbook, a Times bestseller. Follow her on Instagram and Twitter. After graduating from Brown and Le Cordon Bleu, Merrill Stubbs, co-founder and president of Food52, worked at Cook’s Illustrated and behind the counter at Flour Bakery in Boston’s South End. In addition to her work with Amanda on The Essential New York Times Cookbook, Merrill has written for the Times’ T Living, Edible Brooklyn and Body+Soul. Follow her on Instagram and Twitter.
- Popular This Week:Victoria’s Secret U-Plunge Backless Push-Up Bra