- “My shopping habits...
are like my strategic planning at the office; driven by facts and figures in high pressure situations…Rank & Style thinks like I do!” – Kaitlin, Busy Professional, 25
Be in the know:
Top tens in your inbox.
Thank you for subscribing!
Enter your email address below and live list-fully ever after!
Most Popular Top Ten Lists:
Top Ten Lists You Might Like:
- Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2017 Essentials
- Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2017 Fashion Finds
- Nordstrom Half Yearly Sale Picks
- Memorial Day Sales
- Rachel Pally, Designer and Founder of Rachel Pally Inc.
- Splurge-Worthy Fashion Finds on Sale at Nordstrom
- Summer Pants
- Bright Summer Clothing
- Maternity Starter Kits
- Black Basics
- Talking Top Tens: Elisabeth EganElisabeth Egan is the books editor at Glamour. Her essays and book reviews have appeared in Self, Glamour, O Magazine, People, Publishers Weekly, Kirkus, Huffington Post, The New York Times Book Review, LA Times Book Review, The Washington Post, Chicago Sun-Times, and the Newark Star-Ledger. She lives in New Jersey with her family. Follow Elisabeth on Twitter for more info!
- Talking Top Tens: Tracey Lomrantz LesterTracey Lomrantz Lester is Senior Editorial Director at Gilt, where she oversees the site’s content and lends expertise in sale curation and fashion direction. Prior to joining Gilt, Tracey was the contributing style editor at Glamour Magazine, where she wrote for their fashion blog and the print magazine. She also served as fashion news editor of elle.com from 2007 to 2008. Her written work has appeared in Details, Nylon, Marie Claire, Shape, style.com and The New York Post. Tracey has also appeared on a variety of national television programs as a style expert, including Good Morning America, The Today Show and Rachael Ray. She holds a master’s degree in journalism from New York University. Follow Tracey’s editorial eye on Twitter and Instagram, and be tempted by Gilt on Twitter and Instagram.
- Popular This Week:Falke Control Top Silhouette Tights