- “Rank & Style is like my BuzzFeed for shopping...
I love their lists, rankings I can trust and a site that saves me time.” – Mayuri, Working Mom, 34
Be in the know:
Top tens in your inbox.
Thank you for subscribing!
Enter your email address below and live list-fully ever after!
Most Popular Top Ten Lists:
Top Ten Lists You Might Like:
- Jamie O’Banion of Beauty Bioscience, Co-Founder and CEO at Beauty Bioscience
- Brooke Taylor Corcia, Founder and CEO of The Dreslyn
- Nicky Deam, Editorial Director of The Zoe Report
- Author Nicole Lapin, Author of Rich Bitch and Boss Bitch
- Suzanne Droese, Principal of Droese Public Relations
- Ali Mejia, Co-Founder & Creative Director of Eberjey
- Christine Chang and Sarah Lee, Co-CEOs and Co-Founders of Glow Recipe
- Jodie Snyder, Co-Founder of DANNIJO
- Lori Coulter and Reshma Chamberlin, Founders of Summersalt
- Ali Grant, Founder of Be Social
- Talking Top Tens: Sophie and BouchraSophie Kahn and Bouchra Ezzahraoui are the founders of the direct-to-consumer fine jewelry brand, AUrate. Sophie, who drives the fashion and strategy elements of the business, previously served as global director of Retail Marketing and Strategy at Marc Jacobs. Sophie holds a Master in Finance from Princeton University and a Bachelor in Economics from the University of Amsterdam. Bouchra Ezzahraoui has a background in finance as an Interest Rate Derivatives trader at Goldman Sachs and brings her financial expertise to AUrate. She earned her Master in Finance at Princeton University and her Bachelor in Applied Mathematics at Ecole Nationale de la Statistique et de l’Administration Economique in Paris. In 2014, the two business women decided to combine their experience in fashion and finance and launched AUrate, a line of jewelry that has already received rave reviews for its design and industry changing business model.
- Talking Top Tens: Erin LoechnerThe creative genius behind Design For Mankind, Erin Loechner has been blogging for more than a decade and has garnered a loyal, design-loving following with over 1 million social fans on her combined Pinterest, Twitter, Facebook and Instagram channels. She now spends her days nestled in a sleepy Midwestern town, and her writing and design work has been showcased in Glamour, Lucky, Parenting, Dwell, Marie Claire, Elle Decor and, most recently, in a 2-year / 24-episode web show on HGTV.com.
- Popular This Week:OROBLU ’Repos 70’ Control Top Support Hosiery