- “When buying a new piece of clothing, I want to feel like I’ve explored all my options.
I love Rank & Style – they do all of the research for me, making it super easy and way less time consuming to shop efficiently.” – Clara, Marketing Professional, 28
Be in the know:
Top tens in your inbox.
Thank you for subscribing!
Enter your email address below and live list-fully ever after!
Most Popular Top Ten Lists:
Top Ten Lists You Might Like:
- Talking Top Tens: Gillian MunsonGillian Munson joined XO Group—a media company well known for their flagship brand, The Knot, the authority on all things weddings—in November 2013. Prior to that, she was a Managing Director at Allen & Company LLC leading the firm’s investing and outreach activities with early stage technology-oriented companies. In her previous role at Symbol Technologies, Gillian aided in the company’s multi-billion dollar turnaround and integration with Motorola. She also served as an Executive Director and Senior Analyst at Morgan Stanley, where she covered the mobile, storage and personal computing sectors.
- Ultra lightweight sneakers that get every editor’s approval as the shoe to see and be seen running in!
- Talking Top Tens: Jess AtkinsJessica Atkins is the co-founder of Stylebook, a closet organization and wardrobe management app for the iPhone and iPad. Passionate about improving and developing personal style with technology, she hopes that women will be able to get more out of their closet by tracking what clothes they own and how they use them. Inspiration for the app came from her experiences organizing sample clothing as an intern in the Vogue fashion closet in college. Jess currently lives in Princeton, NJ with her husband and co-founder Bill Atkins. Follow Stylebook on Facebook, Instagram, and Pinterest.
- Popular This Week:J.Crew Parker Crossbody Bag