- “We stand for trust, simplicity and a universal love for lists!
In founding Rank & Style, I wanted to empower women with trustworthy, concise insights to make the process of discovering their next favorite product quicker, better and faster.” -Sarika Doshi, CEO
Be in the know:
Top tens in your inbox.
Thank you for subscribing!
Enter your email address below and live list-fully ever after!
Most Popular Top Ten Lists:
Top Ten Lists You Might Like:
- Talking Top Tens: Carly HeitlingerA recent graduate of Georgetown University, Carly started her blog College Prep in 2008 as a distraction from her dreaded Accounting 101 class. Blogging as “The College Prepster” has allowed Carly to share her voice and story with countless other girls. Integrating her knack for business and passion for writing, she founded her company TCP Inc and...had to actually use what she learned from accounting! She is the author of The Freshman 50 and currently resides in New York City, where she spends her time writing and searching for the best pastries. Follow Carly on Instagram and Twitter.
- Sleeping in Style ...The best pajamas to gift this season!With the winter months upon us, a wonderful seasonal surprise is to give the gift of complete comfort. Everyone knows that January and February mean it’s official “cozy up in front of the fire season”, so help celebrate by giving a pal any of these great pajama sets. We’ve got long and short options in plenty of patterns, assuring that everyone gets to relax in a way that’s personal to them. Entertaining tip: Why not have a grown-up pajama party, with everyone arriving in their cozy bests? Pair with adult beverages and snacks to ensure complete creature comfort. Happy holidays!
- Talking Top Tens: Theresa KrierTheresa Krier created Big T NYC with a mission to modernize and elevate the traditional tea experience. It all started when she was backstage at New York Fashion Week and noticed the models were thirsty but wouldn’t touch the available sodas – they understandably disliked the bloating and unnecessary chemicals. Inspired by this dilemma, Theresa decided to create a delicious, all-natural beverage that would help people stay beautiful, hydrated and focused in any situation. That no-bloat beverage is tea, which is naturally hydrating, calorie-free and full of beauty-boosting antioxidants. Since its debut, Big T NYC has become a staple at NY Fashion Week & has developed a loyal following. Big T NYC’s unique take on the ancient beverage has earned the attention of extensive press and Theresa was named one of Entrepreneur Magazine’s 15 Female Entrepreneurs to Watch in 2015. Follow Theresa on Facebook and Instagram.
- Popular This Week:Jergens Wet Skin Moisturizer