- “I love that Rank and Style simplifies shopping through unbiased top tens.
As the new CEO, I am committed to continuing the mission of ranking the world while building a site that allows our users to efficiently and confidently shop the best." -Jamie Chandlee
Be in the know:
Top tens in your inbox.
Thank you for subscribing!
Enter your email address below and live list-fully ever after!
Most Popular Top Ten Lists:
Top Ten Lists You Might Like:
- Priscilla Tsai, Founder and CEO of cocokind
- Olivia Luko, Founder of Hats by Olivia
- Jennifer Barthole, Senior Fashion Editor at SHAPE
- Jennifer Newton, Founder of DefineMe Fragrance
- Reagan Corbett, Studio Artist
- Wendi Koletar Martin, Owner of Kick Pleat
- Amanda Wall, Creative Director of R+Co
- Lilliana Vazquez, Founder of TheLVGuide.com
- Erin Condren, Founder and Creative Director at EC Designs
- Lauren Snyder, Founder of Method to my Meals
- Talking Top Tens: Alexa HirschfeldAlexa Hirschfeld started Paperless Post at age 23 with her brother James, concepting and beta-testing a product that would soon reach over 85 million users and push the boundaries of design and self-expression in modern communication. Since then, Alexa has headed the tech company’s product development and helped build it into the market’s leading platform for online and paper stationery. As Paperless Post’s President, Alexa oversees a team of over 50 product designers, technologists, and software engineers, and currently employs over 100 people in New York and London. Alexa has been named as one of Fortune’s “10 Most Powerful Women Entrepreneurs"; Fast Company’s “Most Influential Women in Technology”; and Forbes’ “30 Under 30”; and in 2012, was named a New York Ventures Fellow from the New York City Economic Development Corporation. If you haven’t check out Paperless Post yet you can do so at paperlesspost.com and be sure to follow them and Alexa on Instagram.
- Talking Top Tens: Kirsten DickersonKirsten Dickerson, CEO and Founder of Raven + Lily, an ethical fashion and lifestyle brand dedicated to empowering women through design, is a leader in the social business and ethical fashion industry. Motivated by a belief that each person is valuable and uniquely created, Kirsten is dedicated to empowering women to discover their full potential. She is passionate about promoting social business models as a means of providing a dignified way to alleviate poverty, especially among at-risk women. From humble beginnings, Raven + Lily has grown to nineteen artisan partnerships around the world and employs over 1,500 at-risk women at fair trade wages to give them access to a safe job, sustainable income, healthcare, education and a chance to break the poverty cycle. To learn more about Raven + Lily you can follow them on their Instagram and Facebook accounts.
- Popular This Week:HUE So Silky Sheer Control Top Tights