- “We stand for trust, simplicity and a universal love for lists!
In founding Rank & Style, I wanted to empower women with trustworthy, concise insights to make the process of discovering their next favorite product quicker, better and faster.” -Sarika Doshi, CEO
Be in the know:
Top tens in your inbox.
Thank you for subscribing!
Enter your email address below and live list-fully ever after!
Most Popular Top Ten Lists:
Top Ten Lists You Might Like:
- Talking Top Tens: Hillary HutchesonHillary is a co-founder of BeautyBooked, a discovery and booking app for the best salons & spas. Referred to as “The OpenTable for Salons” by The New York Times, BeautyBooked features hundreds of editor-approved beauty spots in New York, Miami, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Dallas and Houston. Prior to BeautyBooked, Hillary was Senior Brand Manager at L’Oreal. Hillary received an MBA from London Business School. Follow BeautyBooked on Facebook and Twitter. And, while you’re here, want to make 2015 your glowiest year yet? We’ve partnered with BeautyBooked and Gloss48 to giveaway $200 in products and salon & spa services. Enter here for a chance to win!
- The Ten Best New Drugstore Products of the YearDrugstore makeup truly is a thing of, well, beauty! You get low prices that allow you to experiment with different brands and products, plus the high quality you expect from department stores. Who hasn’t gotten lost in the beauty aisle for way longer than you intended to, emerging with products that seemingly leapt into your hands? For a more curated experience, turn to this top ten list of 2015’s best new drugstore beauty products – makeup, skin care, moisturizers and more...this list was made with the help of our unique algorithm. It works by sorting through all the products out there and highlights best-sellers, products with positive user reviews, beauty editor and insider favorites and more!
- Talking Top Tens: Carly HeitlingerA recent graduate of Georgetown University, Carly started her blog College Prep in 2008 as a distraction from her dreaded Accounting 101 class. Blogging as “The College Prepster” has allowed Carly to share her voice and story with countless other girls. Integrating her knack for business and passion for writing, she founded her company TCP Inc and...had to actually use what she learned from accounting! She is the author of The Freshman 50 and currently resides in New York City, where she spends her time writing and searching for the best pastries. Follow Carly on Instagram and Twitter.
- Popular This Week:Neutrogena Hydro Boost Gel Cream