- “When buying a new piece of clothing, I want to feel like I’ve explored all my options.
I love Rank & Style – they do all of the research for me, making it super easy and way less time consuming to shop efficiently.” – Clara, Marketing Professional, 28
Be in the know:
Top tens in your inbox.
Thank you for subscribing!
Enter your email address below and live list-fully ever after!
Most Popular Top Ten Lists:
Top Ten Lists You Might Like:
- Talking Top Tens: Daniela CecilioDynamic fashion tech entrepreneur, Daniela Cecilio, is the woman set to change the way you search, discover and buy fashion online in 2014. The 33-year-old is a founding member of the uber successful fashion-portal, Farfetch.com, and also happens to be the wife of its founder and CEO, José Neves. Now the Brazilian-born, ex fashion designer and ‘fashion obsessive’ has branched out on her own to launch ASAP54, the first ever fashion app that allows users to discover products through its social fashion community. ASAP54 also includes the latest in visual search technology and its own personal styling service. Follow ASAP54 on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
- Bold, Beautiful...and the Best ...The year’s most talked about beauty products!At the end of every year, we like to take stock and highlight the top ranked beauty products. For 2015’s edition, we partnered with Nordstrom to bring you a list of the ten best beauty products every woman should have (and gift). The beauty and fashion giant always has some great products to offer, so we’re pleased to feature finds from the likes of La Mer, Tom Ford, Anastasia Beverly Hills...the hits just keep on coming. If you missed any of these great finds this year, don’t worry, we’ve got you covered with products that are highly rated by both editors and user alike, and worth every penny. Whether you’re buying for a friend or for yourself, we’re leaving you in very capable hands — you’ll find everything, from your new favorite scent to the best bright red lipstick, to contouring and eye shadow palettes that are the total package. So give 2015 a beautiful send-off and enjoy these great finds from Nordstrom for you and yours.
- Talking Top Tens: Amy MillerAmy Miller is a stylist at BHLDN. Dreamed up by Anthropologie, BHLDN focuses specifically on weddings. Through one-on-one styling services online and in stores, BHLDN helps couples create an event brimming with unusually beautiful garments and objects reflective of their own personalities. BHLDN travels the world in search of emerging designers, superior craftsmanship and cultural significances. Follow BHLDN on Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest and Facebook.
- Popular This Week:Burt’s Bees Renewal Intensive Firming Serum