- “I love that Rank and Style simplifies shopping through unbiased top tens.
As the new CEO, I am committed to continuing the mission of ranking the world while building a site that allows our users to efficiently and confidently shop the best." -Jamie Chandlee
Be in the know:
Top tens in your inbox.
Thank you for subscribing!
Enter your email address below and live list-fully ever after!
Most Popular Top Ten Lists:
Top Ten Lists You Might Like:
- Priscilla Tsai, Founder and CEO of cocokind
- Olivia Luko, Founder of Hats by Olivia
- Jennifer Barthole, Senior Fashion Editor at SHAPE
- Jennifer Newton, Founder of DefineMe Fragrance
- Reagan Corbett, Studio Artist
- Wendi Koletar Martin, Owner of Kick Pleat
- Amanda Wall, Creative Director of R+Co
- Lilliana Vazquez, Founder of TheLVGuide.com
- Erin Condren, Founder and Creative Director at EC Designs
- Lauren Snyder, Founder of Method to my Meals
- Talking Top Tens: Heather WyanckoHeather Wyancko is the founder of Forage Fashion, a style blog and advice column dedicated to highlighting current trends with classic flare. Casually cool, Heather’s down-to-earth approach to style places equal importance on form and function. Committed to showing women how to make the most of their shape, time, and money, Heather is a highly respected and sought after personal stylist in the Kansas City area. Follow Heather on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, and blog ForageFashion.com.
- Talking Top Tens: Sophie and BouchraSophie Kahn and Bouchra Ezzahraoui are the founders of the direct-to-consumer fine jewelry brand, AUrate. Sophie, who drives the fashion and strategy elements of the business, previously served as global director of Retail Marketing and Strategy at Marc Jacobs. Sophie holds a Master in Finance from Princeton University and a Bachelor in Economics from the University of Amsterdam. Bouchra Ezzahraoui has a background in finance as an Interest Rate Derivatives trader at Goldman Sachs and brings her financial expertise to AUrate. She earned her Master in Finance at Princeton University and her Bachelor in Applied Mathematics at Ecole Nationale de la Statistique et de l’Administration Economique in Paris. In 2014, the two business women decided to combine their experience in fashion and finance and launched AUrate, a line of jewelry that has already received rave reviews for its design and industry changing business model.
- Popular This Week:HUE So Silky Sheer Control Top Tights