- “My shopping habits...
are like my strategic planning at the office; driven by facts and figures in high pressure situations…Rank & Style thinks like I do!” – Kaitlin, Busy Professional, 25
Be in the know:
Top tens in your inbox.
Thank you for subscribing!
Enter your email address below and live list-fully ever after!
Most Popular Top Ten Lists:
Top Ten Lists You Might Like:
- Sunscreen Products for Hair
- Drugstore Primers
- Whitney Casey, Founder and CEO of FINERY.com
- Hair Shine Sprays
- Sea Salt Hair Sprays
- Maria Peevey, Founder and CEO of The Reset
- Elizabeth Rees, Founder of Chasing Paper
- Anti-Humidity Hair Products
- Tara Foley, CEO and Founder of Follain
- Olivia Luko, Founder of Hats by Olivia
- Talking Top Tens: Lucy FairweatherLucy Fairweather is the owner and gift curator for Fair Ivy surprises, which provides unique monthly subscriptions for women. A graduate of UC Berkeley, she created the surprise gift company in 2008 after realizing that opening the mailbox had become a joyless occasion for many people. With a subscription to Fair Ivy, a new handmade, hand-wrapped, vegan-friendly, USA-made luxury gift is mailed out to you every month. All surprise items are created by women, for women, and inside each package you’ll find details about their inspiration and craft. Currently experiencing high demand, subscriptions are available via waitlist only. Follow Fair Ivy on Twitter and Instagram.
- Talking Top Tens: Shauna MeiShauna Mei is the founder and CEO of AHAlife.com, where she connects the best the world has to offer with the most discerning individuals around the globe. An MIT engineer-turned-media expert, Shauna has created a digital discovery shopping destination that allows niche brands to tell their story and engage with an inspired audience. Her mission stems from her belief in carefully curating a lifestyle of conscious consumption and living life to the fullest. She exemplifies the AHA lifestyle in a multitude of ways, through her love of travel to culture-filled lands, from Catalonia to Inner Mongolia to Romania; by sharing food and drink with friends, especially caviar, Champagne and watermelon (in no particular order); by celebrating life with an epic dance party; and in always remaining curious about the objects and ideas that surround us. Be sure to follow Shauna on her Twitter and Instagram accounts as well as AHA.
- Popular This Week:Commando The Keeper Control Top Pantyhose