- “Rank & Style is like my BuzzFeed for shopping...
I love their lists, rankings I can trust and a site that saves me time.” – Mayuri, Working Mom, 34
Be in the know:
Top tens in your inbox.
Thank you for subscribing!
Enter your email address below and live list-fully ever after!
Most Popular Top Ten Lists:
Top Ten Lists You Might Like:
- Talking Top Tens: Patricia ChangThe Korean-American designer, who is currently based in New York City, holds a BFA from the Rhode Island School of Design, with a concentration in graphic design. In 2008, Patricia entered the fashion industry at the blooming couture house, Marchesa, where she demonstrated a natural sensibility for artistic craftsmanship and embellishment. Since then, she has worked closely with several contemporary lines, and debuted her own collection in Fall 2012. Patricia Chang’s designs bring together the wearable chic and the whimsical. Follow Patricia (and her adorable family) on Twitter and Instagram.
- Straight hair with lasting power: glowing reviews suggest this spray defies humid, dry, frizzy odds.
- Talking Top Tens: Janet CrowtherJanet Crowther is the Founder and CEO of For the Makers, an online destination for DIY supplies, tutorials and inspiration. Based in Brooklyn, For the Makers sends customized DIY projects to customers all over the country. Starting her career as a jewelry designer, Janet’s work has been on the pages of almost every major fashion publication. By working with companies like Kate Spade, Alexis Bittar, and Marc Jacobs, she learned the ins and outs of finding the prettiest, highest-quality materials from every corner of the world. Her first book, "Make a Statement: 25 Handcrafted Jewelry & Accessory Projects," hits bookstores in spring 2015. Follow For the Makers on Instagram and Facebook, and Janet on Twitter and Instagram.
- Popular This Week:Philosophy Help Me Cream