- “We stand for trust, simplicity and a universal love for lists!
In founding Rank & Style, I wanted to empower women with trustworthy, concise insights to make the process of discovering their next favorite product quicker, better and faster.” -Sarika Doshi, CEO
Be in the know:
Top tens in your inbox.
Thank you for subscribing!
Enter your email address below and live list-fully ever after!
Most Popular Top Ten Lists:
Top Ten Lists You Might Like:
- Talking Top Tens: Louisa LiuLouisa Liu is a professional matchmaker for Three Day Rule, a leading personalized matchmaking company backed by Match.com, with offices in LA, SF, NYC, Chicago, Boston, and Washington D.C. After graduating from UC Berkeley with a degree in Psychology, Louisa worked in retail management for various luxury retail companies before joining Three Day Rule. A past winner of Miss Asian America and Miss San Francisco Chinatown, Louisa enjoys volunteering in the Bay Area and mentoring young women to grow up pursuing and believing in the beauty of their dreams. Follow Three Day Rule on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter. Get matched for free! Join Three Day Rule’s free membership option here.
- Work the Birk: Spend under $60 for everyone’s favorite sandal because you prefer a real steal to the real deal.
- Talking Top Tens: Lucy FairweatherLucy Fairweather is the owner and gift curator for Fair Ivy surprises, which provides unique monthly subscriptions for women. A graduate of UC Berkeley, she created the surprise gift company in 2008 after realizing that opening the mailbox had become a joyless occasion for many people. With a subscription to Fair Ivy, a new handmade, hand-wrapped, vegan-friendly, USA-made luxury gift is mailed out to you every month. All surprise items are created by women, for women, and inside each package you’ll find details about their inspiration and craft. Currently experiencing high demand, subscriptions are available via waitlist only. Follow Fair Ivy on Twitter and Instagram.
- Popular This Week:Mossimo Crochet Halter Bandeau One-Piece Swimsuit