- “Rank and Style is always the first place I go to find the best products.
I was never that person to spend hours reading reviews or browsing through options which usually meant I either didn’t buy the product or ended up buying the wrong one.” – Lauren, Tech Entrepreneur, 26
Be in the know:
Top tens in your inbox.
Thank you for subscribing!
Enter your email address below and live list-fully ever after!
Most Popular Top Ten Lists:
Top Ten Lists You Might Like:
- Felita Harris, SVP Global Commercial Development at Lela Rose
- Marissa Tarleton, Chief Marketing Officer of RetailMeNot
- Shauna Mei, Founder and CEO of AHA
- Nordstrom Cyber Monday Picks
- Deepica Mutyala, On-Air Beauty Expert and YouTube Personality
- Paola Moore, CEO & Founder of Rare Trends
- Winter Hats
- Beauty Picks Under $30
- Contour Palettes
- Kirsten Dickerson, CEO and Founder of Raven + Lily
- Talking Top Tens: Jennifer Bett MeyerFor over 15 years, Jennifer Bett Meyer has been a success-driven professional working in public relations and marketing for today’s most dynamic global brands. In 2013 she launched Jennifer Bett Communications to offer uniquely competitive brands a creative and multi-dimensional approach to overall consumer awareness. JBC leverages strong editorial relationships across digital, print, and broadcast media to develop meaningful and memorable narratives that create enduring brand affinity. Meyer has succeeded by uniquely employing a comprehensive package of global PR planning, guerilla marketing concepts, social media strategies, brand partnerships, and other state-of-the-art strategies to achieve her clients’ varied objectives. Follow Jennifer on Instagram and Twitter.
- Talking Top Tens: Dineh MohajerDineh Mohajer created Hard Candy in 1995, while completing her fourth year as a Biochemistry student attending USC. The brand was instantly recognized and embraced by Neiman Marcus, Harvey Nichols, Sephora and countless other prestigious global retailers. In 1999, Hard Candy was sold to LVMH, the French luxury powerhouse. By early 2002, her next line was born, Goldie, a brand that was regarded as subtle sophistication with punk rock sensibility. The brand was immediately snatched up by Limited Brands for exclusive distribution in their Bath & Body Works and C.O. Bigelow stores. Several years and creative collaborations later, Dineh is bringing about the next evolution of beauty with Smith & Cult, her new ‘5-free’ nail polish line that has developed an instant cult following. Follow Smith & Cult on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram.
- Popular This Week:Aria Starr Beauty Dead Sea Mud Mask