- “When buying a new piece of clothing, I want to feel like I’ve explored all my options.
I love Rank & Style – they do all of the research for me, making it super easy and way less time consuming to shop efficiently.” – Clara, Marketing Professional, 28
Be in the know:
Top tens in your inbox.
Thank you for subscribing!
Enter your email address below and live list-fully ever after!
Most Popular Top Ten Lists:
Top Ten Lists You Might Like:
- Maria Peevey, Founder and CEO of The Reset
- Jodie Snyder, Co-Founder of DANNIJO
- Dana Stern, Broad-Certified Dermatologist and Nail Specialist
- Nasiba Adilova, Co-Founder of The Tot
- Kerry O’Brien, Founder and CEO of Commando
- Emily Henderson, Interior Designer, Stylist, Best-Selling Author and TV Personality
- Lizzie Fortunato, Co-Founder and Designer of Lizze Fortunato
- Rachel Pally, Designer and Founder of Rachel Pally Inc.
- Elisa Dahan, Co-Founder and Co-Creative Director of Mackage
- Whitney Casey, Founder and CEO of FINERY.com
- Talking Top Tens: Jeannie JarnotLongtime spa pro Jeannie Jarnot is on a mission to help people make healthy skin care the rule and not the exception, just as she’s been doing throughout her 15 year career in luxury hotel and resort spas. As a working mother and spa and beauty expert, she understands the importance of using healthy ingredients in self care products as well as the time it can take to seek them out. Jeannie founded Spa Heroes®, a toxin and cruelty free beauty subscription service delivering only full size products, in 2013 and is dedicated to improving and simplifying the way we discover and purchase our skin care products. Her motto is Use Less. Love More®. She resides in Northern California with her husband and young son. You can connect with Spa Heroes on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook.
- Talking Top Tens: Sarah PotempaSarah Potempa is an innovative hairstylist whose technical versatility and singular creative talent have made her in high demand worldwide. Blessed with artistic vision and an uplifting, easy-going personality, Sarah approaches her work with a refreshing sense of originality. She impresses her clientele with a strong work ethic and an ability to collaborate with others to achieve a common vision. Sarah Potempa graduated from the Aveda Institute with a license in cosmetology and later studied business and creativity at NYU. For the last fifteen years, she has styled hair for the covers of magazines, movie premieres, ad campaigns, celebrities, and even styled the President. With a vision to help teach all women how to style their hair like a celebrity, Sarah created her own line of tools that are innovative and easy to use. Shop The Beachwaver’s line of products here and follow Sarah on Instagram at @thebeachwaver and @sarahpotempa.
- Popular This Week:HUE So Silky Sheer Control Top Tights