- “We stand for trust, simplicity and a universal love for lists!
In founding Rank & Style, I wanted to empower women with trustworthy, concise insights to make the process of discovering their next favorite product quicker, better and faster.” -Sarika Doshi, CEO
Be in the know:
Top tens in your inbox.
Thank you for subscribing!
Enter your email address below and live list-fully ever after!
Most Popular Top Ten Lists:
Top Ten Lists You Might Like:
- Talking Top Tens: Jessica KnollJessica Knoll is the New York Times best-selling author of Luckiest Girl Alive, which has been acquired by Lionsgate with Reese Witherspoon producing the film adaptation. She’s been a senior editor at Cosmopolitan and the articles editor of SELF. She lives in New York City with her husband. Follow her on Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook.
- Best-Selling Facial CleansersOne thing you really, absolutely, truly need to do every morning and evening – wash your face. We know that sometimes, when the night goes on and on, the only thing you want to do when you return home is hit the sack. However, you can’t skip this step – sleeping in your makeup without removing all the product, dirt and oil on your face will only come back to bite you in the form of future blemishes. To keep you clean we’ve rounded up the top ten cleansers for every skin type. Oily, dry, combination...we’ve got it all. No one likes to wake up in the morning looking like a hot mess with concealer and eye makeup smudged everywhere, so do yourself a favor and take two minutes to cleanse before you slumber and start your day – your skin will thank you.
- Talking Top Tens: Kay LeeKay Lee is the founder of Otte, a boutique shopping experience for women with distinct taste for understated luxury and contemporary design. From its beginnings in Williamsburg in 1999, Otte has blossomed and now boasts five retail locations in New York City, a collaborative store in Malibu on the Calamigos Ranch, and a global presence online. As Otte’s head buyer, Kay is committed to discovering and cultivating young talent. With an impeccable eye and a concrete understanding of the Otte customer, Kay has developed a down-to-earth approach to finding clothing that is both beautiful and wearable. Follow Otte on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest.
- Popular This Week:J Brand Bella Flare Corduroy Jeans