- “When buying a new piece of clothing, I want to feel like I’ve explored all my options.
I love Rank & Style – they do all of the research for me, making it super easy and way less time consuming to shop efficiently.” – Clara, Marketing Professional, 28
Be in the know:
Top tens in your inbox.
Thank you for subscribing!
Enter your email address below and live list-fully ever after!
Most Popular Top Ten Lists:
Top Ten Lists You Might Like:
- Talking Top Tens: Jade HuangEx-fashion designer turned technologist, Jade Huang has 10+ years of award-winning digital strategy, design and technology experience. She is a frequent industry speaker and mentor. Most recently, she was a featured presenter at the 4th annual Financial Times Innovate America Forum, where StyleSage was named a top innovative startup. Jade studied fashion design at Parsons School of Design, and has a Bachelors in International Trade from Fashion Institute of Technology. She also has a MPA in International Economics from Columbia University, and a MBA from INSEAD where she was awarded the L’Oreal Scholarship for Creativity and Entrepreneurship Spirit. Check out her LinkedIn and Twitter for more information!
- The Year’s Best Beauty Tools ...The most loved tools of 2015, perfect for gifting!Everyone loves having products that are The. Best., full stop. 2015 was a great year for beauty tools, as evidenced by the high-end, high performing products on this list. Want to skip your facials and treat yourself at home for cheaper? We’ve got products for that. Or how about being able to create the best beachy waves, loose curls, or glam waves with just one styling iron? Again, we’ve got your back. Whether you’re buying for yourself or a friend, these beauty tools are the best ones to come out of 2015 and definitely deserve a place of honor on your beauty counter come 2016.
- Talking Top Tens: Jeni Britton BauerJeni Britton Bauer opened Jeni’s Splendid Ice Creams in 2002 with the singular goal to make better ice cream. Today she and her hands-on crew make every batch of ice cream in their Columbus kitchens with milk from grass-grazed cows, Ohio wildflower honey, whole fruits, vegetables and herbs from nearby farms, as well as rare, carefully sourced ingredients from around the world, including direct-trade vanilla and fair-trade, bean-to-bar chocolate. Jeni’s Splendid Ice Creams—a certified B Corp that works in tandem with the people who produce their ingredients—has been praised by The New York Times and Food & Wine. Jeni is the author of the best-seller Jeni’s Splendid Ice Creams at Home, which earned her a 2012 James Beard Award. Jeni’s latest book, Jeni’s Splendid Ice Cream Desserts, was published by Artisan in 2014. Follow Jeni’s via Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter and the blog.
- Popular This Week:Origins GinZing™ Refreshing Eye Cream